🍴JOE (Kojiro Nanjo)'s Route🍴

Well, here is the other route. I was thinking to make another Cherry x Reader x Joe.

💚✒▫✒ ¬ The Future ¬ ✒▫✒💚
_________________________________________

Today, it was only you and Kojiro. Why? Because Kaoru was sick and wasn't feeling well. He said that after school, you and him needed to come by to give him his homework and take good care of him. This made you feel upset, because he was an interesting friend of yours and he was a cool guy who skateboards, no wonder he was your friend.

"Y/N.. What's wrong?" "I'm just worried about Kaoru." Wait, Kaoru. Does she like him way more than me? No. I must be getting that too far in my head now, Kaoru maybe like Y/N as a friend. "It's ok. He will get better soon, I promise. Besides, he isn't going to be sick for that long." Joe said, comforting Y/N in the best way possible. "So, let's get some food for us after school, how about that?" You nodded, with a smile on your face.

"We need to hurry! We're almost late!" You said looking at your phone. Kojiro looked at his timer as well and realized that they were almost late, so the got on there skateboards and ran.

The two put there skateboards up and walked into the Okinawa high school and began to start the day.

(After school)

Y/N and Kojiro walked to your house, where he was at and began to see him sleeping peacefully, his bangs out and having his hair in a ponytail. You chuckled at the cute sleepy head, with a blush on your puffy cheeks.

After 2 minutes, Kaoru woke up to see both of his best friends together and chinese food in Y/N and Kojiro's hands, a happy face was on Joe. "Oh, I forgot to mention. Mrs. Kamayo told me to give you your homework and also your treat bag." You said with a smile. This made Joe a little more curious on there friendship now. "And while we were at it after school. We had a chance to buy some Chinese food for us. I got you some noodles to make you feel better and also some fortune cookies." You said, getting his food, then Joe's and yours. You had Fried chicken and rice, while Joe had lo mein, and for all of you guys, there were chicken wings.

"Fortune cookies?!" "Mhm. This is almost like good luck, but it makes your wishes come true." "Ahh. So it's almost like a wishing well?" "Kinda. But you have to read it to see what it says." You said explaining how fortune cookies work. "Thanks for the food." The three of you said and began to eat your chinese food. After eating your chinese food, you began to get a fortune cookie and opened it, seeing what was inside while the other guys looked as well.

"It says 'You will be lucky for the rest of your life.'" Your face had a big smile on you, which made your best friends smile. "Open one up, Kaoru, Kojiro!" You said to them smiling. The two boys looked at each other and smiled, getting a fortune cookie to open it and see what they got. "The best man will always be the best." Joe read his. "You will make your dreams come true." Kaoru said his. The three of you guys smiled, and laughed.

(Later)

Kaoru was really sleepy again and you gave him a rag for his head to make his temperature and feel warm, while you held his hand along with giving him a kiss on his cheek. Kojiro had felt really hot and grabbed your wrist, going outside in a private area.

"K-Kojiro... What's wrong?" He didn't respond, which made you worry and scared. "You're scaring me..." You said in a scared and shaky voice, with tears in the corner of your eyes, that caused waterworks. "Y/N... I'm sorry." Your eyes widen at what he said to you, then you asked him. "For what..?" "For hiding things from you that I shouldn't be hiding from you." Kojiro had kept this from the this whole time, But why? You thought looking at him.

"I had always loved you. From the beginning, I had always did." He said in a loud voice for Y/N to hear him. "The reason is... Because you and Kaoru, always hang out more than you do with me. You even gave him a kiss and held his hand trying to make him feel loved." I see... So all of this time, Kojiro hadn't been getting the attention I have been giving Kaoru lately. That's why he had dragged me here... So he can say how much he loved me, and how much he wanted to be with me. You thought, then began to smile at him.

"I love you too, Kojiro. I really love you! I'm so sorry for making you feel that way." You said confessing to him. After you said that, he hugged you and but his chin on your neck. "I'm so happy, Y/N." You didnt hesitate to hug him back at all, he pulled you closer and moved your hair out of the side of your face and began to cup it, then the two began to kiss together holding each other.

(Timeskip)

The two kissed while holding each other's hand, where your wedding ring was at. "Ko..." You smiled at him, who was carrying you and began to walk with each other. "Congrats, Y/N." Kaoru said, smiling at you. "And the gorilla too." A vein popped out of Kojiro's head and he yelled.

"Who ya callin' a gorilla, You Robot Maniac?!" "You, you Nitwit!" "Bonehead." "Scum." "Stupid useless pumpkin." "Four eyes." You then said to them. "Stop. Don't do this on our wedding day. Besides, we're supposed to have each other. Like we did in High school." Kojiro and Kaoru looked at each other and said. "Ok." With smles on there faces. The three of you began to hang ou with each other more often they you used to and skateboarding.
-------------------
Y/N was smiling, while the baby that was in Kojiro's arms was crying. She recently had a baby in the hospital, which happened to be a girl. She had Kojiro's eyes and Y/N's white hair, they decided to name her, Maya.

"She's so cute, Y/N." He said, feeling the baby's softness on it's cheek. He smiled and gave you a kiss, same with the baby.

"I love you, little one. Me and your mother do." You smiled at him, seeing him talk with his little daughter, which is a beautiful sight.