🍴Joe (Kojiro Nanjo) x Fem! Reader🍴

🍴✒▫✒ ¬ Pillow Talk ¬ ✒▫✒🍴
_________________________________________

Y/N was in bed, reading a book while waiting for Kojiro, her husband to come out. He was just in the bathroom after he took his shower, he began changing into his t-shirt and shorts. The door began to open and it showed Kojiro with his night suit on. "What ya doing there, Y/N?" "Just some reading." You responded, smiling at him. Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind... You thought, looking into Kojiro's face then back to your book.

"It's time to focus on your handsome husband." He said, walking into the shared bed that you & him own. You chuckled at him after he took your book from your hands and seen the cover. "'Emily Dickinson's Shakespeare'? You really got great taste in books these days." He said. "So you're saying that my books I read are dumb?" You pouted, he then starts to panic and said. "No, don't get me wrong. You're books are amazing. I just never... Expected for you to read these type of things." "I read something like that before!" You said. "You read something else, which happened to be 'Chainsaw Man'. That's a pretty cool manga that my beautiful wife Y/N had." "H-how'd you-." "It was on the table in the library room with your name on it, I read some of that book and it was really good." He said. Your face was turning really red from what he said just then. It was silent for a little while between the two.

"So, how was your day?" He asked you, having one hand on your soft, tender cheeks. "It was good thank you, I really liked my job." "Yeah, also. Congrats on that race against Himuro." Joe said, with a smile on his face. "Thanks. I haven't even heard about your day, so... How was your day, Kojiro?" Kojiro looked at your face and chuckled. "My day was kinda horrible. I had gotten into a fight with Kaoru, Mixed up a costumer's order and I even won in S."

"That's really great." You said, rubbing your shoulder. "What's wrong with your shoulder?" "It just hurts when I was at work, I overworked myself again." He smirks before saying. "You have to know when to take a break and relax yourself. And save some of that energy for another time."

"That happens to me often." You said. "Well, we can make this night better... If that's what you want.." Kojiro said, whispering into your ear and held you close. He gave you a kiss and you began to chuckle, and you wrapped your arms around him, snuggling close to him.