🍒Cherry Blossom (Kaoru) x Fem! Reader🍒

🌺✒▫✒ ¬ Little Cherry (PT. 5) ¬ 🌺✒▫✒
_________________________________________
Y/N was prepped in the futon that Kaoru settled up and relaxed Y/N's back by rubbing it in circles and Y/N cried out in pain, wishing this had never happened. While Kojiro was outside of the room, walking in circles. Kaoru then he looked to see the hospital ambulance and the ambulance made it into the Sakuyashiki's house. They walked in with the materials, bowl and blanket for the baby's arrival.

"Thanks for letting us in." The nurse said, putting her materials down in the room. "Go find a washcloth and put so warm water on it. She must be hot from all of this heat." The nurse asked Kaoru. He went out of the room, and found one. He did what was asked, and came back to put it on his wife's head, moving her bangs out of her face. Kaoru was very nervous that this would come.

Y/N reached for his had weakly with a weak smile. "I love you, Kaoru." "So do I, Love." He said back. When she came in, Y/N grunted and groaned in pain. "We'll start after we settled up." The nurse informed you. You were screaming along with grunting and held Kaoru's hand tightly, it was only like 4-5 mins to set up. "Ok. Here we go." The nurse said. "Breathe... It'll be all fine." She encouraged you. "Push." You pushed and held your husband's hand tight. "Come on, Y/N. Keep going your doing great!" He encouraged you.

"Alright, give me another push." She did it again, but she groaned & screamed a little. "Ok. Do it again. 1. 2. 3." Kaoru said to his wife, she breathed and push while screaming, her face was so red, and her face had sweat.

(With Kojiro)

He was sitting on the seats where Y/N always tell him to sit at when he is over here. "I hope Y/N's Ok." "Don't worry, Kojiro..." A familiar voice came, and it was Y/N's parents. "Our daughter is a strong willed person, so she'll be ok." Y/N's father said. He sat with him along with her mother. "I know you are nervous, just try to keep calm." Y/N's mother said. Screams came from the room once again.

(Inside the room)

"You're doing ok." You heard Kaoru said. After he said that, you had tears down your face. "No, no, no. Don't cry, everything's gonna be alright." The nurse said after that, Y/N said. "I can't... I can't do it anymore, Kaoru." The nurse had her hand onto her leg and rubbed it. Kaoru was feeling really bad for his wife, so he comforted her by rubbing her hand and saying. "Don't you give up just yet! Try thinking about us, think about the baby." His words helped you on concentrating on the baby. "This is not the real you. Come on, Y/N!"

"I know you can do it, so come on.!" He said with a supportive face and voice.

"You are such a good husband." The nurse said to Kaoru. After Y/N pushed, she screamed, wishing it was over. She gripped his hand tight by the chance. "Come on, Ms. Sakurayashiki. You're doing just fine." The nurse told you. Y/N screamed again, You held his hand tight and Kaoru held yours back.

Lacing his fingers with yours where the wedding ring was at. He never knew it was going to be on this main day, but It came real early. 'Don't die on me.' "Alright, I see a little of head." The nurse asked you to push, and She did what was asked and pushed with all of her might, this time, screamed to the top of her lungs, and closed her eyes for a moment, until she heared a baby's cry. She opened her eyes and smiled at the baby, Kaoru was just stunned, seeing the baby's beautiful face. A tear came out and wiped them away. (This how the baby sounds like -- Except that it was in kinda a high pitched voice--:

)

(The background music is at the top.)

Joe and Y/N's parents were shocked and surprised to hear the baby crying in the other room. "It's finally here." Joe said, with a very happy face.

"It's a healthy baby boy!" The nurse announced while the baby cried. "A baby boy, Kaoru...." You said with tears of joy into your eyes and smiled at him with a light chuckle. Kaoru smiled brightly at you. They cut the umbilical cord and cleaned it up with Kaoru, the famous Calligrapher.

"Congrats, Kaoru." The friend nurse said, passing the baby to him. (You and him knew her as a kid, same with the other 2. The rest, they didn't knew them.) "OUR Little Cherry's finally here." He said, looking at the baby's hair. It was the color of his hair, which was pink. He then felt it's face and began to look at the baby's eyes. They were Purple, like Y/N's eye color.

The two of you had a little conversation about the cute bundle of joy. "It has your hair color." "And your eyes." Kaoru said, looking at your face. He was about to faint when you first began the birth, but he didn't. He tried keeping his cool in and be there to help Y/N. "I think you should hold it." Kaoru said, passing the baby to Y/N. He layed the baby down carefully and Y/N had her talk with her little child.

"Hey, little one. I'm glad you made it, Thank you so much..." You said happily, and he stopped crying a little, looking directly at her. "You're so adorable, with your pink hair and purple eyes." You added. Kaoru layed on the other side of Y/N and where the baby is, which was in the middle. "What should his name be?" Y/N asked Kaoru. "His name should be... Yukari." He said looking straight at your eyes. "He looks like a Lavender, so Yukari."

He looked over at his dad and cooed. "I think the baby likes it himself."

(2 Hours later)

Kojiro and Y/N's parents walked in, seeing the baby in Kaoru's arms while Y/N was sleeping. "It seems that Y/N is tired." M/N said. Sooner or later, it started to cry, which woke up Y/N. She rubbed her eyes and looked at the baby. She picked the baby up into her arms and cleared her throat.

"Futari utsureba....

STAY WITH ME....
Mayonaka no doa o tataki
Kaeranaide to naita...
Ano kisetsu ga ima me no mae..." Y/N sang to the little baby boy. He stopped crying all of a sudden and left everyone surprised at her singing voice. "That was real good, Y/N." Joe said with stars. "I used to be a singer." You replied.

(And yes. I also used that song, which is Miki Matsubara. I love that song, too bad she died.)