episode 42

A/N: this is gonn be a bit short

---------------------------------

selena's p.o.v
i decided to talk to jeffrey since ariana cant i got dressed & started my car up & drove all the way to his house i walk up to his door & knocked " selena ? what are u doing here " he says looking back inside the house " can i come in ? " i say trying to come in but he stops me " you cant ! " i look at him curious " And why not ? " i say stepping closer to him " cause.. " he gulps " cause what ? " i walk even closer " ca- " he gets interupted when a girl with a bra & underwear walks in " whos she ? " i look at her " im his friend who the hell are you? "

" his girlfriend u bitch " she rolls her eyes now this girl is starting to piss me off " listen bitch roll you eyes again ill make sure to pull you damn weave out ! " i start walking to the car but turn back " hey ! jeffrey just in case you know ariana knows you slept with that slut ! " i walk away so pissed .

i start the car & drive back home jeffrey is such a dick but hes not worth my time my niece & newphe's brithday is torrmor & all im gonna do is focus on that plus he aint inivted .
A/N: hope you enjoyed this chapter i promise the next chapter will be long ill post torrmor & hey guys can u do me a small favor can you read my austin mahone " he changed my life " fanticion ? that would mean the world to me . ☺