episode 55

ashley's p.o.v.
"nick leave me alone !" i hang up the phone uhh ex boyfriends " ahhhhh" all of sudden i hear yelling i start to get worried i rush up to selena's room i bust through the door & saw a huge mess in selena's room i couldnt believe my eyes " selena what happened ?" i say slowly walking to her "everything.." she has her hands on her hair she looked like she'd been crying, her eye's were red & puffy "whats wrong? " i start to rub her back in circles trying to clam her down abit,  she starts to calm down a bit & tells me what was up .

" you know how i told you about sebastion? " i nodded my head "
he came too apologize for what he's done to us in the past, & im not really sure if i should forgive him ariana did . im not sure what to do no more everything is so compliated " she sigh's & hugs her knees "well i think you should think about this it's your choice if you wanna forgive him or not , but one thing i could say is maybe giving him a another chance & getting to know him more & how he's improved over the years it'd be great for you & to determine if you should forgive him or not . " i give her a hug & tell her to think about it 
end of p.o.v

selena's p.o.v
maybe ashley was right maybe i could talk to him see how he has improved more over the years we havent seen him. i think that would be great, i think i'll give sebastion a call i pick up my phone from the floor and dial his number " ring ring ring " " hello? " " hi! sebastion it's selena " " oh, hey how you been? "
"i've been great ! hey listen i was thinking torrmorr we could talk ? "
"yeah sure that will be great! " " okay meet me at starbucks at 3:00 ish "

" okay see ya then bye . " " bye" i hang up & wonder what i was doing was good or bad ? i wasnt sure this was just too much for me i think if i take a nice & hot bubble bath will do the job . i go to the bathroom & prepare the bath, i strip my clothes off & just lay there relaxed .
end of p.o.v.

ariana's p.o.v
" jeffrey im home!" i put away the twins jackets & go upstairs while the kid's watch dora " jeffrey!" no reply " jeffrey!" i check our room & see jeffrey asleep ♡ awe he's so cute i give him a kiss on the cheek & go back downstairs to make dinner " mommy ! somebodys calling you " allyson say's handing me my phone, i pick it up " hello?"
" hey ariana its sebastion ! " " oh hey ! whats up ?" " selena called me she wants to talk to me torrmorr im not sure what but crazy huh ? i thought she hated me . " i wonder why selena wants to talk to him she said she didnt want nothing to do with sebastion . " yeah crazy well sebastion i gotta go i need to make dinner " " arighty bye . " i hang up & prepare dinner .
end of p.o.v

sebastion's p.o.v
i hang up the phone lay down next to my girlfriend star that i cant stand " bae who was that on the phone?" star says laying her head on my chest " my cousin ariana. " " oh that bitch ." i was so mad but didnt show it i really cant stand star she acts like she owns me but i let it happen without even realising it " yeah that bitch . " i fake laugh i roll my eye's i hate this girl i dont even know why im with her in the frist place ! so many people in my family hate me ! this is all stars fault last summer star told ne to steal some money from my family for drugs but i refused but she threatened saying if i didnt she would kill my family so i stole the money i know it was wrong but i had to i cant let me family die but it gets wrose star forced me to use drugs & on top of it she told me to kill my my grand father & i did i hate myself so much star damaged me really bad my life was so good till star came into the picture " baby lets get it on " she climbs on top of me & starts to kiss my neck i try so hard not to moan sadly i failed it felt wrong but right at the same time .

she starts to take my pants off but i stop her " not today " she starts to throw her little fits i sigh of annyonce & push her onto the bed unbuttoning her shirt i start to kiss her neck making her moan i roll my eyes i go & remove her shorts & start to leave love bites on her she then takes in charge she's now on top of me, she starts to take my pants off she starts to grind on my D i start to get really hard now just then i get on top of her & take her bra off i start to massge her boobs while i suck on the other " mmm" she moans " i then take my boxers off & remover her panties i start to postion myself at her entrance & without a warning i slam myself into her " oh my god ! " star says grabing onto the sheets " uhhh " i moaned even though inside i wanted to throw up on her, after we reached our climax we layed on the bed & went to bed .
A/N: ill post in 30 minutes ☺