episode 45

Jeffrey's p.o.v

i'm glad i got my girl back & im with my little family again ♡ i look back & remember the time's i upseted her the thought of all of it just made me feel stupid & worthless . a guy like me is lucky to be with a amazing great beautiful girl ! i love her so much she completes me so much . i start to walk to my room & look at  pictures of me & ariana kissing i remember that day that was her brithday party i planned all for her ! ♡ then i saw a picture of her laughing & me smiling at her i sigh & looked at the picture where are twins were born , all of a sudden i start having a flash back when i called her a whore & a slut ect . i felt bad on that day i totally messed up there but now i know not to mess up this time , all i know is that i wanna marry this girl & call her mine ♡ i suddenly had a idea & thought " why dont i buy her a ring ? " i look online & see some rings that were beautiful but i wanted this one to be PERFECT ! i kepted scrolling down till i found the perfect one ! .

i ordered it to come eariler , i fell asleep happy of the thought that i was gonna make her my wife & call her mine ♡♡
A/N: Hey Guy's i know i didnt really post like i promised i would , i apologize im really sorry i've been babysitting my nephew lately but torrmor he leaves so ill post more ! HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY !