episode 40

ariana's p.o.v

i ran home & dialed jade's number i thought she know's where jeffrey is all the time so why not call her & i hope she doesn't lie to me ! after the 2nd ring she picked up " hi jade i was womdering if jeffrey was with u ? " there was a 3 minute slience i was so mad it felt like kevin & jade were hiding something from me that they didnt want me to know about " jade kevin already lied to me & im not gonna let that slide this time u better tell me where jeffrey is or i will find him myself ! .. " i was so angry why would they both wanna lie to me ? i thought to myself " ariana.. plz dont tell jeffrey nor !.. kevin i told u okay ? " i said okay agreeing that i wouldnt tell .

" okay... jeffrey's not at the studio jeffrey's is at the strip club with the boy's today's kevin's 17th brithday so there spending it at the strip club " i sighed oo im so fucking pissed ! " thanks jade see u monday " i hung up . i threw my phone to the wall mad i ran to the kitchen to grab my key's i ran outside & jumped inside my car i made my way to the strip club .

* at the strip club *

i arrived at the strip club i stepped out of my car & made my way through the bodyguards . looked around to see no jeffrey till i saw jeffrey having sex with a stripper in a room with kevin & some other boy's that are from the football team i was so mad i lefted & drove home so pissed ! i stop the car & started crying why ?! i screamed i hate him  ! why did i ever date him ?! was he even the one for me ?

A/N : hi guy's were in episode 40 ! yay ! ill post torrmor or later bye ❤ dont forget to vote & read my story .