Chapter 11- Ice Cream, Cookies and a Movie

Justin's P.O.V

"Daddy can you help me?" Amelia asked me as she pointed to her untied shoes. "Sure thing Amelia Blue." I smirked as I picked her up and set her on the couch, where I bent down and started tying her shoes. "Don't call me that!" She huffed. I laughed, "Why not? That's your name." I pointed out as I tied her other shoe. "I don't like it! It's an ugly name!" She said. I looked at her as I finished tying her shoes and picked her up so I was cradling her like a baby. "Don't you ever say that again, your beautiful and so is your name, I love your name and I love you." I said as I kissed her nose, making her giggle and making me laugh.....

Amelia's P.O.V

"You ready to go to Austin's house?" He asked me. I smiled and nodded, he grabbed my monkey off of the couch, and carried me out to the car after locking the house. When we get to the car, he buckles me in and hands me my monkey and he closes my door and makes his way to the drivers seat. When he gets in he starts the car and starts driving. "Daddy your seatbelt!" I said. "Sorry monkey, I forgot." He said as he put his seatbelt on, "Don't forget about our plans tonight monkey, Ice cream, cookies, and a movie together, just me and you" He smiled at me through the review mirror as I smiled a big smile and nodded at him, making him laugh at my eagerness for tonight.......

"Austin!" I yelled happily as I run into his arms. "Hey baby girl!" He smiled as he spun me around making both of us laugh. "Austy you wanna play dolls with me?" I asked. He nodded, "I'll play with you when your daddy leaves." He said. I nodded and looked at daddy who was standing in the door way of the front door. "Bye bye daddy!" I smiled at him. He smiled back. "Bye monkey, I'll be back soon okay? Thanks for watching her for me, I'll be back in about three hours." He said to Austin. Austin nodded, "Of course man, I'm always glad to babysit." He said as he looked down at me and smiled. I smiled back and looked at daddy. "Okay thanks. By monkey, I'll be back later, alright?" He asked as kneeled down. I nodded, "Alright daddy." I said as I ran into his opened arms and hugged his neck while he hugged my small body to his. "Bye, be good for Austin, yeah?" He said as he pulled back and looked at me. I nodded, "Yeah." I said and smiled. "Kiss?" He pouted, I giggled and pecked his lips with mine. "Bye bye daddy and don't forget about tonight!" I said as I ran into the living room after hearing him tell me goodbye.......

Justin's P.O.V

It didn't occur to me that I should go back to get my daughter and promise her the ice cream and cookies and movie I promised her after I took a couple of drinks that my 'friends' urged me to take. I don't even know why I'm here or how I came to be in this situation. All I know is that I feel free.

And I'm here and not at my house, with my daughter, eating ice cream with cookies while watching a movie like I promised her........