Chapter 22- Vacation (Part One )

Justin's P.O.V

"Justin wake up." I heard Jessica's soft voice call. "No five more minutes." I mumbled. "Come on, we're going on vacation today!" I could hear the excitement in her voice which made me smile. I sat up and pecked her lips. "Yeah, and this is going to be the best vacation ever." I said. "Why?" She asked with a smile on her face. My smile was still on my face, "Because this is the vacation I make you my wife and Ethan my son." She smiled even bigger at my sentence, if that's even possible. "What?" I laughed. "You called Ethan your son." She said. "Yeah, so?" I asked. Smiling at her goofy smile. "You didn't call him your step son like most people would, you called him your son." She said. "Your suck a dork!" I laughed as I placed a quick kiss on her lips before getting up and getting ready... When I finish, I go into Amelia's room. I walk over to her small sleeping figure and smile at her. I gently shake her. She groaned cutely and scrunched up her face. "Leave me alone." She whined, making me laugh. "Come on monkey wake up, we're found going on vacation today!" I said. She stayed in bed and I just picked her up and got her dressed, even though she was still half asleep. When I finished with her, I make my way downstairs to meet Jessica holding Ethan in her arms as well. I laugh lightly and so does she. Since I had already packed the car all we had to do was put the kids inside. After we do that, we get in ourselves, and make our way to the airport.....

I hope everything goes perfect........

_______________________________

Vote and Comment!

Let me know what you guys think!
-Five Comments and Ten Votes for next update!

-Thanks for reading!!!!!!!