Chapter 26- Vacation (part 5)

Justin's P.O.V

I sighed as I ran my fingers through my hair. I can't believe what just happened. I can't believe I said that to my own little sister! I don't hate her, I was just so mad that it accidentally slipped. Just then the door opened and Amelia ran in with a smile on her face and a stuffed toy lion. "Look daddy!" She smiled. "Uncle Jaxon got it for me, he said it was a present from him, a real one!" She smiled even bigger. I laughed lightly and picked her up. "That's good monkey!" I said. She giggled and nodded. "Where's Jessica and Ethan?" She asked. "They went to go look a little bit." I said. "We can catch up with them later, yeah?" I ask. "Yeah." She nodded and laid her head on my shoulder. "You tired baby?" I asked her. She nodded. "How about me and you talk a little bit and go to sleep?" I asked, already walking towards the bed. She just nodded, and that's how I knew she was tired, she never wants to go to sleep. I laid down on the bed with Amelia still in my arms. I took off her shoes and jacket and put her in some pajama shorts so she could me more comfortable. I put her in the bed and lay down next to her. "Nice and comfy?" I asked. She smiled, "nice and comfy!" She confirmed. I laughed and kissed her head. "You wanna talk about today?" I asked her quietly, after we were both laying down in the bed. She shook her head and yawned. "Ok, we can talk about it tomorrow okay baby girl?" I whispered, not wanting her to re- live that experience. She nodded and started drifting off to sleep. "Good night baby." I whispered. "Goodnight daddy." She said as her eyes closed....

(Two days later)

Amelia's P.O.V

"Come on hurry up we're gonna be late!" Grandpa Jeremy yelled. I laughed as uncle Jaxon picked me and Ethan up and ran onto the beach where Jessica and daddy were getting married. I sat down with grandpa and grandma while uncle Jaxon stood right next to daddy and grandpa sat down in the front with grandma and uncle scooter and his wife and baby. The rest of our family and friends were here and so was Jessica's. When the music started I went down the aisle and threw the flowers down on either side of me like Jessica taught me. Daddy smiled at me and I smiled back. A little bit later Jessica came out and daddy had tears in his eyes and he was smiling. I pulled on his jacket and he smiled as he looked down at me. "Daddy why are you crying? Are you sad?" I asked. He laughed and shook his head as he wiped his tears. "No baby girl I'm beyond happy." He whispered as he kissed my head and went back to looking at Jessica as she now stood in front of daddy. Soon Ethan came walking out with the blue pillow that was holding the rings. When he gets to us, daddy bends down and grabs the rings from the pillow and smiled at Ethan. "Thanks little man." He said as he gently ruffled Ethan's hair and stood up straight. Ethan smiled up at him and nodded. The guy that was talking then came to daddy after Jessica. "Do you take Jessica Cantu, to be your wife? To have and to hold....( I don't know the rest?😂) as long as you both shall live?" He asked. Daddy looked around, but his smile soon faded from his face.

"I...... I don't." He whispered, his voice shattering with hurt.......

_______________________________

Next chapter is the last vacation chapter!
The last chapter took a while to update because no one commented, sorry for the wait but I really want to see what you guys think! Thanks for reading and voting! Pls vote and comment and favorite!💖💖💖

-16 comments
- 28 votes
For next update!