Chapter 8- Getting my daughter back

Justin's P.O.V

It's been a week. A week since I last saw my baby, my world, my joy, my smile, my daughter. I haven't left the house in a week, I barley ate or drank and I haven't shaved or talked to anyone. I walk around wanting nothing more than to get her back. I tried but they wouldn't let me anywhere near her. There was a knock on my door, I groaned as I ignored it and sat on the couch, where I have been the whole week. The knocking continues and I groaned again as I got up and made my way over to the door, I open it up to reveal my mother with a worried expression on her face. "Justin?" She asked. "Huh?" I asked as I left the door and walk back into the living room, and throw myself on to the couch. I hear the door close and feet shuffling, then my mom comes and sits down in the chair next to the couch. "Justin when was the last time you showered, or worked out?" She asked. I shrugged, not wanting to answer. She sighed. "Justin your gonna get sick." She said. I shrugged again, "I don't care anymore." I muttered. "Justin where's Amelia?" She asked. I cringed at the sound of her name, it hurts to hear it when I haven't seen her in so long. "Not in my arms." I mumbled sadly. "Do you love her?" She asked. I looked at her now, my face scrunched up in confusion. "Mom what are you even talking about? I love that little girl more than life itself, I would do anything for her and to make sure she's safe and happy!" I said loudly. She smiled lightly. "Then what are you still doing here?" She asked. I furrowed my eyebrows together, then realized where she was going. I immediately jumped up, ran to my restroom, jumped in the shower, got dressed, shaved, brushed my teeth, and ran back into the living room where I slipped my shoes onto my feet in a hurry. I snatched my keys and wallet and phone off the coffee table and my mom smiles at me. "Where are you going Justin?" She asked me with a small smirk on her face. I glanced at her as I got to the door. "I'm getting my daughter back." I said.

And with that, I walked out the front door......