It is ok🖤🌸

~Top tae
~bttm kook
~kinda sad kinda fluff °>° idk
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taehyung's pov.

Taehyung: Come one baby~ i've been standing here for like 35 minutes. I-

I said standing outside the bathroom where my very pretty boyfriend is locked in; bit got cut off by the said baby speaking a little breathless

Jungkook: Am really sorry taetae its just s-so hard i-i don't know. I-is it alright? Is-

Taehyung: Baby... its ok breath-

I flinched a little as the door was suddenly unlocked and fled open. A very heartbreaking sight....

Jungkook: But is it really? Is it okay? Is it really actually truly okay to ask for, think about and do something like this?....

Teary eyes, red cheeks, shaky voice, sweaty, a little shaken up. There comes in the sight of Jungkook who looked at his lover with his wide watery doe eyes. Pleading for an answer. An honest one. Cause he certainly didn't have a very honest one till now.... dont know if he actually will have one soon

Taehyung: Koo....

3rd person pov.

Sad concerned eyes stared at the younger who now started having tears ticketing down his beautiful face.

Slowly the older pulled the other close, to his chest the younger goes as he gradually began sobbing, hicuping and gasping for air.

A few minutes later

A couple of minutes later, with a lot of comforting and reassuring sweet words. Softly spoken and whispers. A lot of head pats and praises.

Jungkook relaxed and just sat there hugging his lover close.

Taehyung's voice rang through the room after a moment of silence was exchanged.

Taehyung: Baby. You know i love you right?

A hum was answered.

Taehyung: And i know you do too. I also know you trust me. Right?

Another deep hum

Taehyung: Then can you trust me on this one too? Just trust me that this is really ok. Its totally normal and positively ok to ask for... help. If you wanna call it that.

Silence was the sign for his to continue. So he did.

Taehyung: It is absolutely not wrong or bad or such. If so, its the opposite. It just proves that you are a very brave and powerful being.

Jungkook slowly lifted his head up to look at the other. Unsure eyes.

Jungkook: ... how so? Doesn't it mean am weak and stupid maybe?

Taehyung: No baby no!

The older said cupping the other's still red cheeks delicately. Caressing the soft skin with his thumb. Looking with love, affection and softness in his eyes.

Taehyung: Asking for help and looking for perfection and starting with step one is just so brave baby. It just shows how much your want to improve. And that is the topest of bravery and strongness.

Jungkook: so iam... strong? Am strong and- and not a loser or a-

Taehyung: no koo. You are the strongest person i know. And am so proud of you. You are so strong. And i believe in you. You will go there and succeed. Asking for help and improvement is never wrong or bad. Please remember that petal.

Jungkook: Am strong.

It turned out as a soft whisper.

And so. Both boys went on and finished the session with a smile. Meeting after approximately 2 hours.

Taehyung hugged his baby tightly before pecking his soft addicting lips. Happy to see an adorable smile on his baby boy.

Taehyung: So? How was the therapy?

Jungkook: It was so good! Jin hyungie was so sweet and handsome and i really want to meet and talk to him more later! He is married and-

Taehyung: baby calm down a little

He said chuckeling. Kissing his baby's pouty lips before holding his hand and going out of there. Together. They were just so in love.

It is ok....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Is it really?....heh. funny how i am the one writing this whole oneshot. Talking about how it is really ok when i myself dont know if it really is.
But is it really ok to ask for that? Is it really ok? Is it ok if i ask for someone to talk to about... everything? Is it ok if i ask for this type of help when my house is just so fucking messed up and just... a mess? Is it ok to just be selfish once? Is it?
Am really sorry if i wrote something wrong or a mistake in there. My mind is a roller coaster right now andddd am just losing my mind for a sec lmao.
I think am just going back to writing but just even more randomly hehe. I guess its really clear for now that am a stupid mess now soooo am sorry for that.
But hope you liked this and sorry for any mistake♡