A-Alpha?⚠️💥

~Alpha tae
~Omega kook
~Bullying
~A little bit angst
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook's pov.

"Alpha where are you~~ Its so boring~" i say in a whining matter out of boredom.
My alpha tae is at work now. He had been so busy these days, that he doesnt even spend time with me anymore.

'Wait! Does he not love me anymore? Does he hate me now? Is he bored of me? Am i not enough anymore? Am i too whiny and too clingy that he got annoyed of me and left? OMG!! Have i been a badboy?!!'
Questions like these clouded my mind. My vision began to blur from my tears. Iam so sad. I love taetae very much i dont want him to hate or leave me.

I ran upstairs to our room, crawling on the bed curling myself in a ball under the sheets that smell like him; the sheets that me and my alpha used to cuddle under, watching movies while eating popcorn and snacks; or just cuddling and warming each other from the cold weather...

Memories started coming gradually from the time we met till now. I still remember the first time i saw him.

Flashback

I was walking in the hallways aiming my legs to get me to class for my next period with Mr.Min; Music. My favourite, because i have it with my love/crush; Taehyung. He is the most powerful and dominant alpha in the whole school. He is so handsome, cool and strong.

I put my English books in my locker from the previous period with Mr.Kim. but it suddenly was closed harshly by someone startling me. I flinched hard with a small scream from the harsh and loud noise that got me out of my daydreams in a very mean way.

I turned around with an annoyed pout on my face, to know who the very mean person was and scold them for startling me like this. But my expression quickly changed to a scared and frightened one as the biggest and meanest bully of the school is standing in front of me, staring-- no glaring strongly straight into my scared-for-life eyes. He also had his scary smirk on his ugly face.

"Look what we have here! The little ugly weak omega!" He said laughing with his mean friends behind him. "Hold him tight" he ordered his followers, to which they obeyed like the weak slaves they are.

"N-no p-pl-lease dont h-hurt me... p-please... n-not again" i begged.

"N-NO P-P-PLEASE HAHAHAH" He mocked me laughing with the other students, who unsurprisingly where surrounding us making a crowd. Most of them where holding there phones, recording the moment. Some where laughing and making fun of me. While others where having a sympathetic look on there faces, feeling bad for me being bullied like everyday. But no one comes to even try and help in fear of the consequences.
They would most likely join me in getting bullied. And no one would do that right?

They start beating me badly. Leaving bruises all over my body from there kicks and fists and hits. But the most hurtful thing out of all this scene was the mean hurtful words they were saying. Words that hurt my heart even more than my bruises-filled body. Words like: " worthless, useless, gold-digger, weak, ugly, just die, no one wants you, freak" and so on. They hurt so much.

I begged them to stop thousands of times as my voice cracked from all the sobbing and the crying. But they never listened.

Suddenly out of no where the three stoped there beating session. All i could hear was muffled voices. My vision was all blur from the tiredness and tears. The last thing that i heard was.. 'Taehyung? What is he doing here? Will he hurt me like they are doing? Does he hate me? Or will he save me? Plz save me. Plz help me'

"T-t-tae... a-alph-a"

Taehyung's pov.

I was walking through the hallway of our school to my next class. Music. I know that a cute bunny omega called Jungkook has it too, his voice is angelic. I really want to make him mine, i know that he comes to class early so i will tell him now to meat me in the park; since we still have time to the bell to ring i will tell him right now.

As i continued walking i saw a crowd all surrounding something that iam oblivious about. Hmm I wonder what is happening.
As i get further deep in the crowd i see a scene that made my blood boil to the point that my face turned red from anger.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING HERE? GET THE HELL AWAY FROM MY MATE OR ELSE!"
After me dealing with the bullies; -which was considered of me shouting, scolding and punching the 1 alpha and the 2 betas that where hurting my baby koo- i ran straight to my baby boy, who was curled in a ball looking so small and vulnerable. It broke my heart to see him in that state.

"T-t-tae... a-alph-a" these were the last words that he said before he fell unconscious in my arms. Sadly he fainted from all the tiredness.
After that i took him to my house, took care of him well, and confessed to him when he woke up.

End of flashback

Still Taehyung's pov.

I miss my omega alot. These days where so tiring iam exhausted from all the pressure and hard work in my company. Iam the CEO of the Kim Company now. So there are loads of work all on my shoulder that i almost didnt spend any second with my cute little fluff ball kookie.

I open the door with my free hand as the other was holding a bouquet of purple flowers; my baby's favourite kind. I wanted to surprise him with this bouquet and a date to his favourite place as an apology for the lack of attention and time i gave to him these past week.

But to my surprise koo didnt come to welcome me with his hugs and kisses and cute smiles as always. All i could here was sobs and whimpers from our shared room. I -as fast as i can- ran to our room, worried about my baby.

I stepped into the room to see my baby cuddling his stuffy tiger; that i brought him on our very first date that day after saving him from his bullies at school; mumbling words that i fortunately heard.

"Useless weak omega. Of course he would leave you. You can do nothing. He hates you. You should hate you too. All the time... your bullies were right. You should just die. Then maybe alpha tae will be satisfied and happy. You are so fat and ugly... why are you surprised that he left you alone."

Me being surprised was a huge understatement. I was thrilled by what i heard just now. 'Did he really think that? Does he really think i left him? Does he think of himself like that because of me?!'

"Hey bunny, what's wrong?" I went towards him listening to his heart-breaking whimpers dying down.

"A-alpha?" "Yes baby.. its alpha. I missed you so much baby bun. Plz dont ever think that i left you. I will never ever hate or leave you. Ok baby?"
He looks at me with hesitation at first but, seeing the sincere in my eyes he nodded cutely extending his arms towards me indicating his need of being hold by me.
And who am i to decline and reject such a cute and sweet puppy eyes from my lovely small bunny. I engulfed him in a warm hug, whispering sweet nothing into his ears, making him feel safe and wanted.

I hate when he thinks low of himself. I hate it when he talks low of himself. I want him to see the real diamond inside him. The real gold inside him. I will work even harder to show him that.

"Hey baby koo do you wanna go on a date tomorrow?"
"Really?" He asked with a soft low voice looking up at me with his doe lovely eyes.
"Aww my baby is so cute!! Yes baby of course. We can go wherever you want. Just tell me and your wish is my command"
He blushed giggling and showing me his bunny teeth. "Ok alpha. Can we go to the amusement park?!" He said with sparkling eyes.
"Omg you will sure be the death of me one day from your cuteness baby. For sure, tomorrow its just you and me cuddling, having fun and showering each other with love, kisses and affection. How does that sound bunny huh!"

And that is what really happened they spent the whole night cuddling warmly together. Taehyung promised his bunny that he will organize his work, so that he can spend more time with him.

"I love you so much my baby bun"
"I love you too alpha"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I promise that the rest will be better. Hope u liked it and sorry for any mistake.♡♡