There's another

⚠️please read⚠️ I know that some of you will think a certain part of this was played out really fast and that there wasn't enough time. But you have to think some of the chapters even said months went by. So they've got to know each other for a while now. And knew each other before but just didn't talk to each other as much. And if I made it longer for this to happen this book would literally be about 100-150 chapters long. There will be a lot to happen in future chapters so get ready.

Y/n's POV

The next day we all went to class, lunch, and dinner. After dinner was finished I got up and went to the Astronomy Tower.

I sit next to Theo, as usual, and we start talking. "Oh come on just do it." He says trying to get me to speak French again. "Fine. But what do you want me to say?"

"Anything."

"quand est la prochaine réunion?"

"What does that mean?" He asks, digging his hand in his pocket.

"I asked when the next meeting was."

"It's in three weeks. They're going to see how far along Draco is on his task."

"And if there's no progress?"

"Than he'll be tortured."

I shiver, everything in my body going numb at the thought of him getting hurt.

"I've got something for you." Theo says, changing the subject. I quickly turn my head in his direction, eyeing the box in his hand. He opens it and inside is a ring. "I was in a little shop yesterday and found this. I thought you might like it." He says shrugging and then hands me the box. Inside is a silver ring that has an emerald crystal on it. It's a small crystal, just my type, and is the exact size for my middle finger.

I look over at him, smiling. "I love it. Thank you." I say, looking back at my hand eyeing the ring. He shifts uncomfortably. "Uh yeah you're welcome."

After that we talk for hours. About school, annoying people, a little of ourselves, and my friends.

All of a sudden Theo lays down, hands behind his head staring up at the ceiling. I lay down next to him doing the same. We stay in a comfortable silence until he speaks up.

"Are you nervous?" He says turning his head to look at me. I continue staring up at the ceiling.

"About?"

"Your task," he reminds me. I look over at him to see that he is looking at me with gentle eyes, face softening.

"Yeah." I whisper. I roll onto my side and lightly touch my hand to his, making him shudder. Our fingers intertwine and our body's scoot closer to one another. Our faces are close and then I lean in and gently kiss him.

When I pull away we stare at each other for a minute, getting lost in the others eyes. I lean in again, this time kissing his neck, sucking on the sensitive skin. After awhile I nuzzle into the crook of his neck, breathing in his scent.

Cologne, rain, parchment, aftershave,  and fresh clothes. I sigh feeling calm under his arm and so close to his body.

And with me so close to him I am able to sleep. The first time in two weeks that I have slept good without waking up.

I wake up in the morning to the sun beaming down on us. I look up at Mattheo, to see that he's already awake.

"We should go get ready." He say kissing the top of my forehead.