A story I did last year for hw

I didn’t know them well, but I did know this. 
They had only one fear.
For Sans to yield the holy dog, named Toby Fox, his father.
"Y'know, I'm not very sure how happy Papyrus would be if Sans brought Toby to the party," Chara whispered to me. "Hey- FRISK! LISTEN TO ME!"
I had tried to ignored Chara as a joke, but seemingly, they didn’t like that. I turn to look at Chara, "Sheesh alright! But about what you just said, I’m not sure…” I looked down at the snow of Snowdin. Me and Chara were walking over to Sans’ house. Papyrus, his brother, was hosting a party for many different game characters.
“Ugh...anyways, do you know anyone who’s gonna go?” Chara asked, taking a piece of paper out of their pocket. It was a guest list, as far as I could tell. Chara handed me the paper, “Take a look.”
I grabbed the note and skimmed over it. The names I really payed attention to were: Bertrum, Devil, William Afton, and Neighbor. I handed the guest list back to Chara, “No, not really, you think Paps knows them?”
“Obviously! He’s inviting them for a reason!” Chara said, quite loudly. They gave me a playful punch on my arm.
I chuckle, “Alright, I get it!”
“Heya humans, have you seen that stray dog father of mine?” Sans asked as he walked up to me and Chara.
Both Chara and I shook our heads in response.
“Nope, why?” Chara added as they crossed their arms together.
“Dunno, I’m just having a ruff day,” Emphasis on the ruff. Sans gave us that smile of his, just wider…
“Gosh darn it, Sans! Why?!” Chara screeched, their eyes and mouth starting to leak that weird black substance again. It’s just something that happens when they feel negative, or they just wanna scare someone.
“‘Cause, you don’t seem to relish the fact that my puns are sans-sational,” Emphasis on both relish and sans-sational. Sans chuckled, seemingly knowing that Chara was on the edge of chasing him home.
Chara closed their eyes momentarily, calming themselves down. They took a deep breath in, then let it out. The black substance had now faded. They opened their eyes once again. “Alright, Sans, Frisk, let’s just go to Paps now, alright?”
Me and Sans both nodded. And like that, we headed home.
Around 15 minutes later, most of it Sans making his puns and Chara chasing him around, we arrived home. 
Sans tried to open the door. He backed away quickly, "I can’t, it’s closed.”
I sighed and looked around in my pocket, I usually had random stuff in it, so I tried to find a small metallic thing. “There!” I pulled my hand out of my pocket with a paper clip a few seconds afterwards.
Chara facepalmed themselves. “Frisk, are you serious? That stuff is in movies! It won’t work!”
“You don’t know until you try it!” I teased, I adjusted the paperclip and put it in the key hole.
Meanwhile, I heard Chara say to Sans, “Don’t you have a key or anything? It’s your house after all!”
“Nope, I forget everything,” Sans replied plainly. 
“Sheesh, you’re hope-” Chara got cut off by Sans’ gasp.
“Dad! There you are!” He ran off the porch and to a stray white dog, seemingly this father of his we have heard so much of.
I looked away temporarily from the door knob and back at Sans. Me and Chara just looked at one another, confusion spreading across both our faces.
I shook my head as I returned to the door knob. I fiddled around with the door knob, until I finally unlocked it. “There!” I stood up and opened the door. “Go ahead and enter the castle, my majesties~” I said jokingly to Chara and Sans.
Sans chuckled as he picked up his dad and walked into his house, Chara following after him, and then I entered.
I somehow hadn’t noticed, but as soon as I entered Sans’ house, the music was raging loud. I covered my ears and looked around, there were many people. Some weren’t even human. I saw a bunch of monsters from Snowdin, Hotlands, from all over the Underground! Then I also saw others that weren’t even from the Underground. For example, three of them were all black and white. One of them was a male wolf, the other is a small smiling demon, and the last one is female fallen devil angel hybrid thing. There were some robot animals and humans, some big guy with a typical mustache, and a whole bunch of others, too many to name right now.
I looked over at Chara, “Hey, where do you think Paps is?-” I got cut off. The power cut off, making the music instantly stop. The lights went out as well.
“Power outage…” Chara muttered under their breath.
If you were in Sans’ house right now, you would’ve heard a lot muttering. Some laughter, probably from some of the drunks. Some people brought out their phone lights, if they even had phones.
“‘Ight, imma go check out the power box, see what’s wrong with it,” Sans said with a sigh. He turned around and walked off.
I turned to look at Chara and shrugged, they probably didn’t see me in the darkness of the room, until they shone their phone light at me. I flinched away at the sudden bright light.
“OH CRAP-” Was all we heard, followed by a giant thump. Something happened to Sans.
Me and Chara looked at each other in urgency. We both nod, both of us thinking the exact same thing…at least that’s what I thought.
“We need to go to Sans!”
“Chocolate!”
I look at Chara, disappointed. “Chara, seriously? Chocolate? We gotta go check on Sans!” 
“Whaaat?”
I gave Chara a “Are you serious?” face.
“Mmm...alright, fine! Let’s go to that smiley trash bag.”
I nodded, satisfied with this. Me and Chara set off, in the direction we saw Sans walk towards earlier.
Not long after, we found Sans. He was looking at something.
I didn’t pay attention to it, “Sans! Are you alright?! We heard something loud fall or something!”
“My jacket fell.”
“That didn’t sound like jacket though-”
Chara responded to me. “He was in the jacket, weren’t ya’, Sans?”
Sans chuckled before replying. “Precisely, Sherlock.”
“What did you trip over?” I asked, not bothering to look at the ground for whatever reason. Until Chara hit my head to look down. It was a giant toothbrush…
“Over that, you have eyes for a reason, right?” Chara said as they put their hands in their pockets.
I tried to look at Chara with a serious expression, but I couldn't hold back my laughter. It came out more as a sad chuckle though. “Yeah yeah, you’re right…” I stood up and looked up at the dark ceiling. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see that Chara was squinting their eyes up at the ceiling, seemingly trying to see what I found “interesting” about the ceiling. I thought for a split second before coming to a realization. “Wait a second-” I look down at the toothbrush, “Who needs a toothbrush that big? And why’d they bring it?!”
“Plot purposes.” A disembodied voice said out of the blue. It had an echo after it…
“I HAVE IT-” Sans said loudly, and very randomly. All you could see of him was the back of his blue jacket.
Everyone gasped as the lights came back on. It revealed what Sans had found. It was Toby, but now he had a bone…?
“BROTHER! PUT THAT DOG AND THE BONE DOWN RIGHT NOW!” Papyrus hollered from all the way across the room. The music hadn’t started yet and the room went dead silent once Sans had made his announcement, so it made sense for Papyrus to have been able to hear Sans holler.
“NEVER!” Sans sprinted to the nearest window and leaped right out of it. 
“WHY YOU-” Papyrus sprinted towards the same window, leaped out of it, and chased Sans, trying to take away Toby and the bone away from him.