Story time,

"Where are we..?" A short girl called Jane said out loud as she looked around the area. The floor, building, and plants were covered in snow.

Jane stood up, realizing how cold she was. She wrapped her arms around herself to try and stay warm. She shakily walked over to her friend to check on him.

"Hey, Ryan, you alright?" She asked through chattering teeth.

A small moan emitted from the boy. "What..what happened...?"

"I'm not sure," Jane responded, looking around once again. "I just woke up here, like you."

Ryan nodded stiffly. He felt around the snow for his glasses. He found his glasses, so he picked them up, cleaned them with his scarf, and put them on. He blinked a few times to adjust his vision. "We're...where are we?"

Jane stood up and looked around. Ryan followed in her footsteps. It was almost like a forest. But there was a wide path filled with snow. It was unusual, it was just spring.

"Dunno, reminds me of that Snowdin forest...?" Jane said confusingly. Snowdin is supposed to be a fictional place, not a real place.

"Snowdin...forest?" Ryan seemed to be confused by the response Jane had given him.

"Yeah, remember? From that game, Undertale?" Jane replied in astonishment. Ryan was one of the few people that Jane could talk about video games with.

"Under- Oh! That! Yeah, now I remember!" Ryan looked at Jane as if he had just noticed something.

Jane noticed Ryan's weird expression. "Yo, Ryan, what's wrong?" Jane asked as she walked closer to Ryan.

"Well...you have wolf stuff..." Ryan said awkwardly.

"What do you mean 'wolf stuff'...?"

"As is....um..." Ryan struggled to find words to use.

"As in..." Jane started to grow impatient. She noticed that Ryan was looking at the top of her head, so she reached her arms out to feel her head. "Wait what the- What is this?" She asked Ryan.

"Y'know how you depict yourself in stories and drawing and other stuff....right?"

"Yeah, and?" Jane stood silent, trying to process what Ryan had said. "Wait- Oh! So I look like that now?"

Ryan nodded. "Wait, I'm scared now! How do I look?" Ryan said worriedly as he grabbed Jane by her sides and shook her back and forth. He was scared that he looked like some freak, or something similar. He never depicted himself in a particular way.

"Oh, nothing much, your hair just turned dark blue fading to light blue...clothing and everything else stayed the same," Jane responded as she shoved Ryan away from her.

Ryan stepped back, to stop himself from falling from the shove Jane had given him. "Oh thank god..." Ryan said, mostly to himself.

"Yeah yeah, whatever, let's just look around, we should meet Sans soon if this is by the game story-plot." Jane started to walk forwards, heading to the "wall", which was really just a large log held up on two other logs.

"Alright." Ryan followed close behind Jane. He looked around, he had some context of where they were, but not enough. He wasn't such a big fan of the game as much as Jane was.

Around 4 to 5 minutes later, Ryan bumped into Jane. He rubbed his nose as he looked at Jane. "Why'd you stop?"

"Cause there's a lot of..." Jane trailed off, she seemed to even be scared.

Ryan looked at where Jane was looking, now noticing what had seemed to scare her so much. There was blood everywhere.

"Blood..." he finished off.