Teen! Gohan x Human! Female! Reader

Note: I am so sorry for how late this chapter was, I won't make excuses but thank you for your patience.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

'Gohan is missing again.' I thought as I crossed my arms on the desk. Gohan has been leaving class left and right, but so has Videl except she has an excuse to. 'Could they be dating?!' I suddenly thought catching myself off guard.

I began to think about the possibilities and my eyes widened. "(L/N), are you even listening?!" The teacher yelled as she narrowed her eyes at me. "No." I subconsciously reply before slapping my hand on my mouth causing the rest of the class to chuckle.

"That's detention then, (L/N)." She sneered before turning her attention to the book she was reading to the class. "Ugh." I groan as I banged my head on the table. "I'm sorry I'm late!" I heard a familiar voice call catching my attention.

'Gohan's back and with Videl too.' I thought as I lift my head up to stare at the two in suspicion. "That took an awfully long time." I muttered as I buried my head in my arms. "It's fine, just take a seat." The teacher demanded and Gohan sat beside me.

"(Y/N), are you okay?" Gohan asked as Videl moved her head to look at me. "Yeah, I'm fine." I mumbled as my voice was muffled by my arms. "(L/N), lift your head up! Unless you're out fighting like Videl, you have no right to sleep in class!" The teacher shouted crossing her arms over her chest.

"And if I have insomnia?" I asked in a sarcastic manner. "Then you wouldn't be sleeping." She replied causing me to glare at her. "Fine." I gave in lifting my head to listen to her lecture. "You seem like you're in a bad mood. What's wrong?" Gohan asked in concern as a scowl rested on my face.

"I have detention." I reply half lying about my attitude. "Oh. How did you get detention?" He asked glancing to side at me. "Not paying attention." I reply keeping my eyes trained on the teacher to avoid more problems. "Well detention won't be so bad." Gohan smiled with a hint of his optimistic attitude.

"Have you been sleeping?" Videl asked leaning from behind Erasa, "Huh? Of course I have." I replied furrowing my eyebrows at her, a bit worried that she would catch my lie. "Now that you mention it, you do look like you haven't been sleeping." Gohan stated resting his hand on my cheek, softly caressing my dark circles.

My face heated in an instant as I pull myself away. "I- I have been sleeping!" I stumbled slightly yelling at him in embarrassment. "Ahem! Gohan, I expected more from you. Detention!" The teacher shouted as I shot my head back to the teacher.

"Woah wait a second! You can't give him detention!" I exclaimed standing up from my seat. "Oh? And why not?" The teacher asked in a sassy manner. "Because I brought him into an unnecessary conversation, so it's all my fault actually." I state as a matter of fact staring down at the woman.

"Well he shouldn't have been talking back to you in the first place, so that's still detention." The woman snapped back before heading back to her lecture. I growled under my breath as I took a step back and sat back down.

My eyes were still train on her giving her a deadly glare. "Hey, it's alright. At least I won't be alone during detention." Gohan comforted placing a hand on my shoulder. "It's unfair to you that I got you into trouble." I mutter staring down at the desk in shame. "It's fine, don't worry about it." Gohan said smiling down at me as we turned both our attention to the teacher.

Time skip

The school day was finished. Finally. Sadly for me and Gohan, we had to stay behind but I genuinely think Gohan shouldn't have gotten detention. "You guys will be here for at least 2 hours." The teacher announced as me and Gohan were the only students in the classroom.