chapter 5

Jason Norwood was crazy!!that was the only conclusion she could come up with for him .he called her like a billion times when she got home that day and she ignored them all, when she finally answered he said

"I called you a few times but you were busy"

"No I wasn't busy I just didn't want to answer"

"Noooooo I am pretty sure you were busy, that's what your voice mail said " he answered she could hear the laughter in his voice he was taunting her and that gave him immense pleasure "and a machine never lies"

"*sigh*what do you want Jason? "

"Just wanted to talk to you, you have the most amazing bedroom voice I have ever heard"

"Jason......."she said tiredly

"i like when you say my name too, do you know I can determine what position a person is in just by their voice.......right now you are.....lying down " he said ,she immediately sat up " you are wrong"

"Ahhh but I wasnt you just sat up right now, I heard the whif of the wind when you did "he said even without seeing him she knew he was smiling " Don't mind me, I was just joking I don't actually know those things I just guessed"

"You don't say " she said sarcastically

"But I wasnt lying about the whif tho"

"That's great the amazing jason " she said dryly

"Your reputation preceeds you chloè stannis.........your reputation preceeds you " he chuckled, she had heard him chuckle before and it sounded great but now over the phone his voice sounded sultry and smooth it sent chills down her spine he was still chuckling and she was biting her lips and closing her eyes taking in his voice .he was saying something now but it all sounded thesame.

"Chloè are you  there?"

"Hmmn yeah......yeah I am, what did you say?"

"The party is on Thursday at my house, dad thinks a club will send a wrong image to the press plus he said you don't like loud places......so we are having a crazy house party " he said

"Um yeah that's great thought it was on Saturday?  "

"Changed my mind" he said.she was short of words she couldn't believe he put In consideration what she will like in planning his party which made her blush a little.

"I'll be there " she smiled

"Thanks, goodnight chloè "he said

"Goodnight jason " she said ending the call.

         *                      *                    *            *

Chloè sat on the sofa in her huge walk in closet as she looked at the clothes she placed on her floor she wanted to look really nice she wasn't sure why, but she couldn't find anything non -coperates he was tempted to ask alex, her sexy party crazy sister but then again she didn't want to look like alex if not Jason will pounce on her."hmmmmn I see you are bringing out the little black dress "alex said from the doorway

"Speak of the devil " she thought " Hey alex " chloè ran her hand through her hair in frustration as she looked up at her sister who wore a brown skinny jeans that showed off her huge ass for such a tiny girl she had a big butt .Alex had the biggest butt in the  house, she took care free slow steps towards chloè, her legs weren't as long as chloè's but she had somethings working for her, her shirt was fitted showing off her waist curves with the writing "IDFWU " on the boobs she had long brown hair, her eyes were like chloè's but her cheeks were fuller because she didn't have chloè's beautiful cheek bones "so what's the occasion? Why are you bringing out these relics " she picked up a gown and stared at it in disgust she sat on the couch close to chloè and crossed her leg " is there a party? "