Part 1

Pink is the main character, just to tell you guys!    ~Pinky (My Among Us Name)

Pink's POV

I was charging my iPad to play with my friends later at Amelia's party. I was super excited as the theme was my favourite video game, which is also everyone else' favourite video game, Among Us. My colour was always pink and my name is Pink, which is my colour. It was always like that, and always will be. I grabbed my pink backpack, packed my iPad and some other stuff.

"Bye Mom!" I called and ran out of the door.  Holding up my galaxy phone, I texted Amelia that I will be at her party in ten minutes. 

Ten minutes later, I arrived. The party had all my best friends–Jordan, Amelia, Emily, Luke, Jane, Annie, Brigitta, Holly and Alex. The decorations were amazing, with space, ejection, among us characters, and even some among us fan-made music! "Hey Ashley!" Amelia greeted me with a smile. Then she called, "Guys, Ashley arrived! We can start the game!" I settled down in a cushiony chair and logged in the code. My name is  Pink, and obviously, my colour is pink. We all had pets, and I chose a hamster for mine. Amelia had her dog, Alex had his robot, Jordan had his  Bedcrab male, Emily had her Bedcrab female, Luke had his stickman, Jane had her stickwoman, Holly had her mini crewmate, Brigitta had her brain slug. Suddenly, my screen glitched. "Guys," I said nervously. "I'm glitching." They all looked surprised. "I have glitch too." Murmurs of shockness and nervousness erupted. 

"So wat no-" Amelia started, and her words were cut off with a yelp. A shadow lunged out of her phone and grabbed her, though it was barely visible. She was almost all sucked in the phone already. "Help me!" She shrieked. We all lunged at her to grab her, but we were all sucked into the phone. The last thing I remembered was how we were sucked into the phone. I entered a wave of blackness.

So how's it? It's my first time writing a POV! Slow updates though! I will publish Firestar's Rebirth Manga soon! Please tell me how it is in the comments!   ~Pinky