Who? Where? Any sus?

Pink POV

I call the meeting. BEEP. A loud one, by the sound of it. We all rush to the cafeteria for the meeting. I hold back my tears. I can't let the impostor think I'm an easy victim. "Guys," I tried my best though I detected a slight quiver in my voice. "Amelia is dead."  We all gasped in horror and misery as I told them what had happened. 4K. Every single horror. "So who's sus?" Jordan asked, whilst adjusting his hat. We all shrug. "Yellow! Jane sus! She doesn't even seem sad." Luke shouted, pointing at Jane. "What? No! I swear I'm a crewmate..." Bloop. Bloop. Bloop. People are starting to vote on their tablets. I skipped as we had no proof. The results are out. Jane had the most votes. "What?! It can't be her! I trust her!" Some looked wary, some looked regretful. Luke looked guilty for being impulsive, I guess. We were forced to break her oxygen tank and eject her into space. If she was an impostor, she could breathe as the impostors were aliens. We watch as she gives a spasm, then floats away, dead. "No..." I choked out, my vision blurring with tears. Before we knew it, it was actually lunch time. We ordered some food on our tablets while chatting in the cafeteria. Annie and Jordan were sitting together, as they were also a couple. Emily, who was also my best friend came over and sat next to me. "Hey, you okay?" "Nah, not really." I mumbled, looking down on my white shoes. I played a bit with my stress ball and handed one to Emily. "Here, try it." We both sat in silence for a bit as we fidgeted with our stress balls. I sighed. "I miss Lia..." Emily put her hand comfortingly on my shoulder. "Hey food's here!" Alex called. Emily walked me to the cafeteria table. We both sat down. 

??? POV

Well, I guess they will have to keep their strength up for the games to begin. Or else they'll just starve to death. I'm going to be nice and give them food and oxygen for the hour. I spoke into the big speakers. "Everyone. For this hour I will let you take off your helmets and this room will have oxygen, so that you can eat. But if you want to leave the room, you have to put your helmet back on, because there will only be oxygen in this cafeteria." I leaned back and watched the whole gameplay from the cameras. Oh, the real fun hasn't even began yet, this will be an interesting show to watch....

-after they finish eating-

Impostor #2 POV

I guess they trust me for now. What was that idiot thinking, talking about plans in the very daylight?! Urgh, if my partner is more stupid than I can imagine, I guess I have to do this on my own. Although we're friends I guess I can joke about them. Sigh. Oh well. I rub my hands in excitement as adrenaline rushed through my body. I quickly sabotage the lights, and crawl through the vents...