The other creature

The four looked at Greenie for a bit, then at the lords. They thought about why the lords didn't mention that there were two of them.

Deron then asked Piron.

" Piron, why didn't you mention that there is more than one?" He asked his brother.

" I'm sorry, brother. I guess we just forgot to mention him. " Piron said.

" No, it's not your fault. It's mine " Greenie said, making the rest surprised. "I never bothered to mention my brother because he might not like that, guess I did that anyway. " He said.

" What do you mean ' he might not like that ' ?" King Nadar asked.

" Well, he's kind of a jerk. " Noctis said.

" He gets angry and annoyed easily. " Tasaru said.

" He's an unsocial creature. " Agrom said.

Piron looked at his friends. He was pissed at what they said about Amber, but he couldn't help that they were right. Still, he told them, " Really guys?! "

" What? It's true. " Noctis replied to him.

" I know, but is it necessary to say that about him? " Piron asked them.

" Well, duh. What do you think we were going to say, that he's a kind and generous guy, that would be a lie. " Tasaru replied.

Piron knew that they were right about Amber. And they said what they felt about him. Still, it didn't sound like a reasonable answer to King Nadar and the others. But to be honest, it wasn't the whole answer. There was more to it. And the question was for Greenie, not the lords.

Piron then told his friends.

" It's not our question to answer, it's Greenie's question. " He told the other lords.

" He's right, it's my question. " Greenie said and continued. " And the reason Amber wouldn't like to be mention is that he doesn't want anyone to know that he exists. He doesn't want people to hunt him, and he didn't even want me to come here to reveal that we exist. He was trying to protect both of us. He doesn't trust anyone in gorm. " Greenie said.

There was silence between them. Hearing all that made sense. Amber wanted to avoid the people of gorm, because of fear of being killed by them.

" Where's your brother? " Deron asked Greenie.

" He's at home, minding his own business. Why do you ask? " Greenie asked.

" I was thinking that maybe we could visit him and get to know him so that he could trust us. " Deron said.

" Are you insane, he will kill you!! " Noctis yelled out loud.

" Noctis! Manners. " King Nadar said in a stern tone.

" Yes father, I mean my King. " Noctis said in a quiet tone.

Greenie thought for a moment. Amber needed some friends, and Deron is willing to visit him.

" Sure. My brother needs to be more social. " Greenie said.

" Good, then let's go. "

To be continued.