Leaving

It was almost time to leave. The gorm lords and the other two were ready to leave the island. 

Fern was getting the ship ready to sail. Tasaru went into one of the ship rooms to get a nap. Noctis went to sit on a place. Piron almost got onto the ship, but he looked back to see Agrom trying to help Greenie. Greenie had a lot of wounds on him, but the wounds stopped bleeding. He then said to Agrom.

Greenie: You don't need to help me, Agrom.

Agrom looked at him for a second. Until he finally said.

Agrom: We can help you, Greenie. Just let me, walk with you to the ship.

Greenie didn't say anything. But Agrom took Greenie's arm, around his shoulder. And walked with him to the ship. 

When both of them were close to the ship. Piron went to them and helped them to get on to the ship. He thanked both of them and walked to another room in the ship to rest. Agrom and Piron went to Noctis to talk about the plan. 

Piron: Hey, Noctis.

Noctis: What?

Piron: We should talk about the plan. Agrom, can you get Tasaru?

Agrom: Sure.

Agrom went to get Tasaru. Leaving Piron alone with Noctis. Noctis then said to Piron.

Noctis: I know the plan already.

Piron: Well, we all should still repeat the plan, so that we don't make any mistake.

Noctis: Whatever.

Then both of them heard something.

Fern: Alright everybody, the ship is ready to sail!

It was Fern. Piron and Noctis felt that the ship was moving. The ship was now in the water and started to sail into the sea. 

Piron then said to Fern.

Piron: Hey, Fern!

Fern looked at Piron.

Piron: How long does it take to get to the water kingdom?

Fern: For this giant ship, I would say 2-3 hours.

Piron: Great, thanks!

Fern nodded and kept steering the ship.

After a couple of minutes. Piron saw Agrom and Tasaru coming out of the room. They walked up to the others. And Piron said in a happy tone.

Piron: Finally, everybody is here. Now we should talk about our plan. 

Tasaru: Can you just say the plan already. 

Piron: Fine, here it is.