Getting Greenie and Fern

Agrom and Tasaru were walking very fast. They wanted to hurry. They needed to get Greenie and Fern fast, before Deron says or does something to Piron. 

Agrom: We should run instead.

Tasaru: That sounds better.

They then ran instead of walking.

A couple of minutes passed by. And now they were at the harbor. And at the harbor, they saw Ferns ship. They walked up to the ship and called out for Fern.

Tasaru: Fern! Are you in your ship?!

Seconds passed by, but they got no answer. They tried to get into the ship. Agrom went into the ship first. And when it was Tasarus turn, he suddenly felt a tap on his shoulder. He turned around and saw Fern.

Tasaru: Fern, there you are.

Agrom then turned around to see Tasaru talking to Fern.

Agrom: Why aren't you in your ship?

Fern: Well, I wanted to look around the harbor. To see if there is anything I need back at home.

Tasaru: Did you find anything?

Fern: Yeah, but I decided to buy it later. But whatever, why are you two here?

Agrom: We were going to get you and Greenie, to the castle. 

Tasaru: Yep, Piron gave us a signal.

Fern: Okay, then. I'll go and Greenie.

Agrom: We'll wait here.

They both watched as Fern went into the ship, and later disappeared out their sight. 

To pass the time, Agrom said something.

Agrom: So, do you wanna talk about something?

Tasaru: Like what?

Agrom: You know, food, sport, and other stuff.

Tasaru: No, I don't have anything to talk about.

Agrom: Alright. Then I guess we should just wait here.

They both waited for Fern and Greenie. 

Minutes passed by, and they saw Fern coming out of the ship. And behind him, they saw a cloaked figure walking behind Fern. Fern waved at them and said.

Fern: If you're wondering who's behind it's-

Greenie: Me!

Greenie popped out his head from the cloak, and he smiled while saying "me". And as he smiled, Agrom and Tasaru saw his sharp pointy teeth. Then Tasaru said.

Tasaru: Why does Greenie have a cloak on?

Fern: Well, we are going to walk to the castle. Which means we are going to pass by a lot of water gormitis while we are walking. And they are going to get scared and probably going to kill Greenie. So, I packed a cloak for this thing we are going to do.

Agrom: But, he's going to move around, while walking to the castle. What if someone wonders who's under the cloak.

Fern: I was thinking you guys could solve that problem. 

Tasaru: How about we should find a wagon. There should be one somewhere?

Agrom: Hey there's one!

Agrom points at a wagon that was just a few feet away from them. He walked over to get it. And went back to the others with it. 

They looked around the wagon. It was big enough to fit Greenie in. So they told Greenie to hop on the wagon. He did that. The only thing left was to move the wagon. 

Fern: I can do it. 

Agrom: No, me and you should do it. While Tasaru is behind the wagon.

Tasaru: Wait, why should I be behind?

Agrom: Well, Greenie has a tail with a pointy knife thing on it. I want you to make sure that the tail is hidden under the cloak. Oh, and if you see another body part, just push it under the cloak.

Tasaru: Got it.

Agrom: Alright then, let's do it.

Fern and Agrom pulled the wagon. Tasaru also helped out by pushing the wagon from behind. And to make sure that Greenies tail or other body part was under the cloak.

It took them time. They got stared at by water gormitis, who were interested in the cloaked thing that they had. 

It took them a while. But they were finally at the castle. They looked around if there were any guards. It looked like there were none. The coast is clear. They opened the door and went in. Tasaru closed the door behind. They went all the way into the hallway and were now outside the dining room. Greenie went out of the wagon and removed the cloak, he then put the cloak inside the wagon. 

Agrom: You guys should probably stay away from the door.

Fern: How do we know when we are allowed to go in?

Agrom: When Piron tells us, to let you two in.

Greenie: Okay then. 

Agrom: Alright.

Agrom opened the dining room door a little. And went in. Kondo then asked him as he walked over to his seat.

Kondo: Did you find it?

Agrom: Yes. I put it outside.

King Nadar: What is it, that Piron forgot?

Agrom: Just something that's all.

Piron: Yes. And I'll tell you all what it is.

They all looked at Piron. They were all ready to listen to what he was going to say.