Sibling fight

Greenie was on the ground looking up at Amber, who was a few feet away. Noctis was looking at both of them, he was slowly backing away. Greenie got up on his four feet, just like an animal. Amber just looked at him, he was growling. Greenie saw that his blood was dripping from his cheek to the hard ground, he got mad at him.

Greenie: You dare to hurt your own brother?!

Amber: Brother? The only thing I see in front of me is a weak creature, that wants to go to a place to get killed.

Greenie:...

Amber: Pathetic.

Greenie: Grrr...

When Greenie heard all of that, he ran on all four feet and launched himself at Amber. Amber got tackled by his brother. Greenie was on Amber, pinning him down to the ground. Greenie tried to bite him in the neck, but Amber used his feet claws to slice Greenies leg. It was just a cut, but it was painful enough to make Greenie get off of him. As Greenie got of Amber, Amber saw his chance. He got up and attacked Greenie. He bit Greenies neck. The bite was painful enough, to make Greenie scream in pain. He tried to use his claws on his feet and hands to slash on Ambers body. Noctis saw all of this and decided to help. 

Noctis: Unleash the power of air!

Amber heard that and stopped to look at the place where the sound came from. Just as he did that, something hit him on the face. It was hard enough to make him get off of his brother. But it wasn't hard enough to make him quit fighting his brother. And as he was about to do something, he saw a figure in front of him. And that figure was Noctis.

Noctis: You two stop fighting, you are hurting each other!

Greenie: ...

Amber: There's no way I'm gonna stop.

Noctis: You will, FURIOUS WIND TWIST!!!

Noctis wind twist hit Amber. But Amber held on to the ground with his claws. Noctis stopped to see if Amber gave up. But he saw that Amber was now ready to attack him. Noctis was ready, and Amber launched himself at him. But then he got tackled by Greenie. Noctis was shocked to see Greenie, who was still up. Greenie looked at Noctis and said.

Greenie: Noctis, go and get my father! 

Noctis: But why? 

Greenie: He's the only one who can stop Amber.

Noctis: Wait, what about you?

Greenie: Don't worry, I can handle Amber enough. Now go!

Noctis turned back into his normal form and flew out of the cave. He flew directly at the place where his friends and Fern are in. He needed to fly faster to warn the others about the fight. He made it and saw his friends and Fern fixing the ship. He yelled at his friends, and at Fern.

Noctis: Guys!!

They all turned around to see Noctis sweating from the flying, and he looked shocked too. 

Agrom: Noctis?

Piron: What is it?

Tasaru: Yeah, why do you look so sweaty, and why do you look so shocked too.

Noctis: "Huff" Amber...and"Huff" Greenie... are fighting.

Fern: Wait, what...?

Noctis took his breath and finally said it.

Noctis: Amber and Greenie are fighting each other!

Piron, Agrom, and Tasaru: What!!

Fern: What where?!

Noctis: In the cave! Come on!

They all followed Noctis. All of them were now running directly to the cave. Noctis ran a bit slower than the others. They all were ready to face the cave, and what they were going to see.