Telling Amber

Noctis and Greenie were now in the house. Greenie laid himself on the couch, while Noctis sat on a chair, that was in the kitchen. The couch near the kitchen, so that Noctis and Greenie could see each other. When both relaxed and took it easy, Noctis noticed something that wasn't right. He asked Greenie.

Noctis: Hey Greenie, where's Amber?

Greenie: What do you mean?

Noctis: He flew over us, and flew all the way to the house. We are here, so where is he?

Greenie: Ohhh...Well, he's probably in the cave.

Noctis: The cave?

Greenie: Yeah, the cave that is near the house. He probably went there.

Noctis: So what do you think he's doing there?

Greenie: We did see him carrying something. 

Noctis: Should we go and see?

Greenie: Sure, but let's just relax and take it easy, in a couple of minutes.

Both took it easy so that they were well rested. 

40 minutes later

Both walked out of the house and went to the cave, to see what Amber was doing. When they came to the cave, they both went into the cave. As they did that, they saw Amber laying beside a dead corpse. He was eating the corpse like a wild animal would do. He didn't pay attention when Noctis and Greenie came into the cave. He just kept eating.

When Noctis saw Amber eating the dead rotten corpse, he almost felt that he was gonna vomit. 

Noctis: Oh he's eating, the corpse...

Greenie: Yep. 

Noctis: Should you tell him about the plan?

Greenie: Sure. 

He walked up to Amber, but just a few feet away from him. Amber saw him, he stopped eating and licked the blood off on his face and claws. When he did that, Greenie talked to him about the plan. 

Greenie: Hey, Amber can you listen to me, just for a couple of minutes. 

Amber: Sure. "Keeps licking the blood off"

Greenie: See Amber, the lords are leaving, and they wanna take us with them to The Water Kingdom. They're just gonna show us to their friends and families, that we exist, and that's all. So you wanna go. 

Greenie looked at Amber. Amber just stopped licking the blood off. He turned to look at Greenie, with a surprised look on his face.

Amber:...what...?

Greenie: Yeah, they're gonna take us to the kingdom, to show us to their friends and families, and probably the whole kingdom, that we exist. 

Amber:...are you...out of YOUR MIND!!!

Greenie and Noctis looked surprised and a little scared by Ambers response. Amber surprised look changed to an angry look. As he said those words, he showed his sharp teeth. They both backed off a little bit. But Noctis decided to stand in front of Greenie. And as he did that, he said something to Amber.

Noctis: We're just gonna show you two, to our friends and families, that's all, you don't have to be angry about that. Plus Piron is gonna show Deron, that he was right all along. And they all are gonna look surprised when we show them to you two.

Amber took a step forward, and said something, in an angry tone, but he tried to keep his voice calm as he spoke.

Amber: Yeah, they may look surprised by us, but what happens after, have you guys ever thought about that.

Noctis: We're just gonna show them, and they will look surprised, dude.

Greenie whispers to Noctis.

Greenie: Noctis, stay behind me...

Noctis just took a couple of steps backward, and Greenie walked in front of him. Greenie looked at Amber, and spoke to him, very calmly.

Greenie: Amber, take it easy...

Amber just kept going.

Amber: They may be surprised, but they are going to kill us!

Greenie: They won't kill us.

Amber: Greenie, look at me, and look at you. We will look like monsters to them. They won't accept us as friends.

Greenie: They won't hurt us. Because we're friends with the gorm lords.

Amber: We're not their friends. 

Greenie: We are friends with them. And I think that you don't wanna come with us, because you're not social with people outside our home! Because you don't trust them! And you think everyone is your enemy! And because you're afraid!

Amber: Grrr... HOW DARE YOU!!!

Amber gets mad and hits Greenie, with his claws. Greenie backs away, but one claw cuts Greenies cheek. It wasn't a big cut, but Greenies blood came out of the cut. Greenie was shocked by his brother. Amber just looked at Greenie, he was still mad. Greenie just looks at his brother. Noctis saw what just happened, but he didn't know what to do.