Chapter 10

~~~~~~~~~
MY BIRTHDAY CAKE UP ON TOP ^.^ if you all were wondering about what the picture was. Enjoy the chapter!! See you all soon!
~~~~~~~~~~

Dean's POV

"Alright, for one thing, you guys are gonna need some sort of weapon. It's crazy in this city, and nobody wants to lay dead on the ground so quick," Chucky said, breaking the silence.

"A weapon?" I asked. "But where would we get one?" Honestly, I didn't want to use anything that could hurt people, but if it was meant for protection than of course I'll take one. Dennis, on the other hand, wouldn't be able to handle it. I hated to say it.. But he wasn't.. Tough...

"My buds will hook us up. If anything, we steal some. Safety first, right?" Chucky laughed slightly.

"Oh, yeah totally. Being in a prison is totally safe along with dangerous weapons," I replied sarcastically.

Being with Chucky for a while made me come out of my comfort zone. Usually, meeting somebody new I was awkward and nice (obviously that was who I was before I became comfortable.) just as long as I didn't do any bad shit to piss him off.

It amazed me also how I didn't feel tired. My face was still sore though. It was worth doing I guess. Didn't want me and Chucky appear to be identical twins. That wouldn't be fun.. It would just confuse the hell out of us. I mean, only we would know. Also by voice.

"Hey! No need to be a smart ass. You're lucky I'm letting you come. Now, we'll get there soon just please don't do anything stupid. Got it?" The good guy waited for a response from me. I responded by nodding my head.

"We won't. Promise."

With a smile, I looked down. Life was so much different now. But it was the only way to save our lives. I couldn't even think about it anymore. There is no way in hell that I would tell anybody either. If you were dying, wouldn't you go to an incredible extent to save your life?

I heard a soft sigh beside me. Grinning, I took off my cap and threw it to my bud. "Here, Denny. Have it." It was getting hot wearing that thing for a long time. The only advantage to it was that it kept my hair under control. My hair was just like Chucky's but more puffed out.

****See picture at top, at the start of the chapter to see what it looks similar to. That's not what his face looks like, just the hair part)*****

Denny chuckled and accepted it. "Thanks, Dean."

"No problem. Maybe it'll keep you warm." I finished off with a wink. We both laughed and nudged each other on the arm.

We went through many more alleys until it felt like forever. We would go into the streets to but we always stay in the shadows. The risk of getting caught was unexplainable. Sooner than ever, the giant prison came to view. I sighed in relief. So much walking.. A bunch of thoughts came into my head revolving Chucky's "friends." Something didn't feel right about it. Would it all be a set up of some sort?

"Ah, there the sucker is."

The red head doll smiled before picking up speed. Me and Dennis picked up the pace to catch up with him. He finally stopped running at the wall of the prison. There was so many gates and barb wiring.. Cameras also. SHIT CAMERAS!

"C-Chucky. Um.. There's a shit load of cameras everywhere."

"Relax. They don't even see us. It's mostly set on the inmates inside. If anyone sees a doll move, they'll think it's a fucking hallucination. Losing their minds, you know?"

"Yeah, that's true," I laughed awkwardly. "Lead the way. You know this place probably since your friends are in here. Not trying to sound offensive or anything..."