Another Note from Author

Hey guys it's been about 3 months since my last update. I just want to say I'm sorry for not updating enough and just slacking completely but in all honestly I don't really know where this story is going. Should I continue because I don't know anymore. The characters are still in my head but I don't know what to write about with them. I doubt I'll ever continue with this story, but if I do maybe when the new Chucky film comes out (which will probably be in 2016). School gets in the way of things and I'm focused on that mostly. Thanks for all the support w/ these characters and the story itself. I'll still be working on my Good Guys Questions story most likely if you guys still want to ask questions for that.

I'll see if one day if I'll ever get back to this story. Chances are I'll be updating when the new movie comes out and I CANNOT WAIT FOR THAT. Dean, Dennis, and Lena will be on a long hold until I decide what to do with them next. But yeah sorry for my lack of updates on almost all of my books, and this one. I feel like I give up on almost all of my stories but life gets in the way. Hopefully I'll be back soon with a new chapter. (let's pray)

-MysteriouslyDark