yandere Demetri part 3

Warnings: Smut. Demetri being obsessive. If you haven't read part-1 and 2 yet. Then I suggest you to read them before reading this.

Requested by Maraschinocherryyyyy and MONIRKHAN6
Haha yeah two people requested me for the same thing.

You placed your warm trembling right hand palm on Demetri's cold left cheek. As you stared in his dark onyx eyes lovingly but still scared of him. Demetri looked down at you while you were in his arms.

Demetri held his cold unnecessary breath in to escape from your delicious scent which makes him thirsty and hard at the same time.

You grazed your hand down his cheek to his jawline. Which really turned Demetri on. Till Demetri met with you, he slept with many women. But no one had that charm which only you had.

"Baby?" Demetri whispered closing his eyes with  trying his best to best to resist you.

"hmmm?" You asked humming looking at his closed eyes to his chin curiously your hand still on Demetri's cold face lovingly.

"Do you want to?" he asked his eyes still closed. He never wanted to pressure you sexually.

You nodded calmly without any hesitation.

"It will be risky." Demetri gulped down confessing the truth.

"I.... Trust you." You whispered softly smiling.

"Are you sure hun?" Demetri asked again.

You nodded because you were sure that you started to fall in love with him. And you can never leave him.

Demetri ran his hands at each side behind your hair. Pulling your head a bit up so that he can enjoy the flavor of your mouth. He pressed his mouth on yours letting his tongue explore every inch of your mouth. You moaned in the kiss making Demetri deepen the kiss even more. Demetri ran his hand at the side of your neck exploring your neck as he pulled away from the kiss smirking watching you gasping for breath.

He ran his hand over your chest. As he pressed a kiss on Your right breast. You moaned loudly as you felt yourself to get wet.

"Hmm I can smell your delicious arousal." Demetri smirked in delight as he began to breath inhaling your seductive scent in the air. As he ripped your shirt off. Only revealing your black bra. "Oh my my.... I got a pure goddess." he smirked naughtily as he cupped your breasts over your bra.

"Oh demetri!" You moaned out as you gripped the bedsheets.

"No my love. You are getting Pleasure today. So your job is to stay quiet and let me be at your service Ma'am.” he said playfully near at your ear snapping your bra off. But You knew he meant that. You felt coolness of the air over your half naked body. As your nipples hardened standing up. You clenched your eyes closed.

Demetri pulled down your pants giving a lick on your left breast causing you to get more wet. He ran his hand down on your soaked panties. " Damn I have so much to explore." he whispered in a deep voice.

While you prepared herself for him closing your eyes shut. He pulled your panties down your legs throwing the undergarment on the couch.

His face came near to your neck. His nose sucking your skin inhaling your scent sharply placing open mouth kisses over your neck reaching to the area behind your ear. He suckled at the spot Passionately as his hands were pressing down your hand palms. You were moaning in Pleasure as you breathed heavily feeling yourself to get more wet.

He finally pulled away pressing a kiss on your swelled lips. As you opened your eyes panting for air. He smiled at you. “Oh babe you have no idea how much I love you.” he whispered cupping your face pressing a kiss on your forehead.

You smiled breathing as your eyes followed his movements closely.

He unbuttoned his coat revealing his vest and his sexy muscles. Ofcourse his chest was broad and his biceps were so manly. His God like body reminded of you about the greek god tales as told to be perfect. 

You kept staring at his sexy body.

“oh someone likes my body ? Huh?” he teased you with delight chuckling as he pulled his best up from his body pulling it from his head throwing it away at a corner of the room.

“I mean- it's worth to look at it.” you said nodding.

He Snickered at your reaction.

You learnt that he is actually a fun type person who can be friendly only if you obey them. You liked him as a funny guy who loves you so much. But also at the same time his passion for you was something that can't be denied. Secretly you loved that thing about him. His possessiveness.

He had such a great body. Six packs and abs. You never imagined that you will such a hot guy. 

You gasped trying to hide your smile.

“oh someone is interested in me.” Demetri teased again looking at you smirking.

You blushed looking at him.

Demetri slidded his pants and boxers off at the same time throwing them at some corner of the room. You looked down only to get to know that he was HūGĒ.

You gulped down in excitement and nervousness.

He positioned you in a comfortable position. As he left open mouth kisses on your stomach making you moan and grip the sheets tightly.

Finally the time-

He ran his middle finger on your wet clit massaging it gently widening your legs. As he started to grope his manhood preparing himself to get inside you.

Your chest rose high and low. Your womanhood was ready to clutch him inside you. Since it was your first time you were a bit nervous.

Suddenly his fingers reached at your middle. You closed your eyes gripping the sheets tightly as much as you could.

“Ready babe?” you heard demetri asking for your permission because he could hear your horse speeding like heart.

You nodded as a drop of sweat grazed down your temple.

He entered his finger inside you then another gently going deep. Your insides clutched his fingers. As he entered his 3 finger much more gently thrusting in and out gently as he began to sped up slowly.

After like around 34 finger-fucks he felt you to be ready for his size.

You were a moaning mess already. You began to pant for breath.

He widened your legs in a comfortable position on top of each pillows to keep you relaxed as he placed a kiss on your womanhood. He held your thighs gently. As his tip touched your entrance . Going inside not even a bit but already in and out in and out.

You groaned, “Dem! Please!” you began to feel really annoyed that he teased your little entrance so much.

“Oh ho someone is eager.” he chuckled.

As he pushed himself inside you.

You were a damn little dirty human. You were ofcourse a moaning mess as you suddenly wrapped your legs around him to get him completely.

He began to thrust in and out faster and faster. He was definitely experienced he knew all the right places to hit.

He fucked all your pleasure spots.

“oh fūck babe! Your insides are so warm babe..... I never felt so amazing. Babe....” he panted for unnecessary air his head falling back in Pleasure as you rolled your eyes at the back of your head in Pleasure.

After a few more thrusts you both came at the same time. Then you both cuddled together. You fell asleep in his arms. He placed a kiss on your forehead whispering, “I love you my sweet girl.”