how you met with F.V

Felix:

You were the well known fun girl who used to frequently visit in the games store to buy new video games.
You often saw the tall man like really pale and Golden olive texture. You know like a giant figure. You would stare at him. He used to buy the same games like you bought. One-day you bought your stuff and gossiped with the salesman. And you saw him you were busy staring at him and walking to the door. Suddenly you crashed to the door. And you fell on the ground. And your packages were dropped too. Since you were so close to the people in the store. They all were laughing at you. But you were feeling really embarrassed. He went closer to you. And offered you his big hand with chubby fingers so that you can get up. You gave your small hand on his. As he helped you to get up staring deeply in each other's eyes. "Are you okay miss. Y/n?" He asked politely. But you were confused how does he know your name. But you nodded. He helped you to pick your boxes from the ground. As he was about to leave. You couldn't help but to shout "hey thank you Mr.X". Cuz you knew no one likes to hear their name to be called X. He smiled and said "X= Felix". You smiled and he kept smiling at you looking backwards at you but walking until he disappeared. And you were so happy.