She is a bit Handful (Marcus Volturi x Female Reader)

Requested by IngriWinchester
∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

You were so excited for your birthday. So for your birthday trip you decided to travel in Volterra. You got ready in a preety amazing way. New dress, new watch, new shoes etc. Since you were not interested in a party. So no Glam shopping! Only your travelling outfit. You packed your backpack with your all necessary things.

So now you are finally ready to go---

You just loved everything about ancient stuff although never were so keen at history classes. But kinda were interested in those buildings, relics etc. But mostly you wanted to have some fun and make your birthday to be memorable.

You saw a girl her age wasn't more than 24 years. She was extremely beautiful. She was wearing a tight full sleeved blackless vibrant Velvet dress with a upper thigh slit. Her hands were covered with black lacy gloves. Her thighs were darkened as she wore tights. She had dark luscious mohagany hair. Her face was narrow heart shaped with a wide neatly cutted moon shaped forehead. Her cheekbones were highly countored. Her cheery lipstick on her lips had an amused smirk. Her hair seemed perfectly  natural wavy hair falling down her elbow. Her eyes were like bluish purple. She stood tall more than you. You could tell she was tall without even heels. You couldn't take your eyes off her. She was talking to a man who seemed to be charmed at her beauty. He had a faint smile on his face staring at her. As she escorted him to a limo.

She then turned at you as she walked towards you. You knew she caught you staring at her. She smiled at you approaching at you.

You smiled back at her.

She spoke in her silky voice, “You seem an outsider of her.” her lips were curled in a light smirk.

You nodded, “You see it's birthday today. And I travelled here in Volterra. It seems it's a boring place.” you shrugged confessing.

“Oh dear! It's not like that. Volterra is not boring at all. Well, I am a tour guide. And I can tell that you are looking for some fun. And It's affordable. Along with it, If you get lucky then you will get a vacation trip at Hawaii or any foreign country. Everything will be managed by us. ” she assured you.

You shooked your head. “Damn, I am really willing to have a tour guide like you. I guess as long as you are my guide. I won't have anything to worry about.” you agreed.

She smiled, “Well then follow me darling.”

You nodded, “After you ma'am."

She walked away as you followed her. She lead you to a Lamborghini. As the driver opened the door for you.

You squealed, “OMG! THANK YOU MA'AM FOR MAKING MY DAY SO SPECIAL!”  to say you got a bit excited that you are being treated like a princess.

She smiled, “Anything for the birthday girl.”

You grinned as you climbed inside the car.

The driver took you in many places. You really had fun roaming the entire city. After a few hours, the car stopped at the gate. You saw the tour guide.

You climbed out of the car approaching towards her, “hey!”

“Oh you had fun? Now time for the main surprise.” she smiled at you.