YOU BELONG TO ME ONLY! (Alec Volturi x Oc)

Half credits goes to my co-author Bethany. We both made this Amazing fic together. So let's start!

Astrid Pov.

I look up at the door’s as they open, seeing one of the guards enter the room with a stern face my ability picking at his brain, wondering why he would be down here at duck before I see Jane, Alec, Dimitri and Felix flash through his thoughts as they walk into the Volturi castle, I stand from my seat beside Marcus having the kings turn to me “Lady Jane and her companions have come back” he stated before bowing. I ignore his words looking behind him seeing Jane with a proud smile, her mind filled with the good news of their successful mission “My lords” Jane bowed, my eyes meet the lovely crimson of my mate, my squeals echo of the walls as I speed towards him, he opens his arms for me, picking me off the ground as I wrap my arms around his neck and holding his body close to mine. “I missed you so much” I say, pulling back, Alec looks into my eyes, placing a hand on the side of my face as I nuzzle into it lovingly “I missed you more” he muttered, pulling me back to him.

“It’s not like I’m your brother or anything, grew up with you or anything, died with you or anything!” Dimitri exclaimed loudly, having Felix nudge him with his elbow, Jane shooting him a look before going back to telling Aro about their mission as I pull back from Alec, his lips turning into a pout as he places me down and I hold his hand as Dimitri hugs me “Feeding properly?” Dimitri asked, looking down at me, I roll my eyes “Yes, I have” he hums, looking me over before Alec pulls me back to him, his arms coming around me, holding me close to him as Dimitri and Alec share a look before we all look back to the kings and Jane. “Excellent, I’m happy to hear of your accomplishment but I’m curious to know if Belle was still human?” Aro asked eagerly, his accent emphasizing the human girl’s name, I look down at the ground as Alec’s arms pulled me up against his chest, his forehead leaning against mine as he took a deep breath “She was still human” Jane answered without a waver in her voice, Aro nods with a small smile before dismissing us.

We leave the throne room and walk the endless halls of the castle, Jane stealing me away from Alec having his body stiffen as Dimitri and Felix leave to feed. “Did you listen to the music I suggested before we left?” Jane asked, linking arms with me as we walked down the halls “most of it, I have a few more to go through” I laugh with her, looking over my shoulder to see a pouting Alec as Jane smiles at me, his fingers twitching in front of him. “That’s fine, we can listen to them together if you would like?” I smile at her “I would love that but we can’t do it know sadly, Alec doesn’t look to happy” I comment, he looks away as we both turn to him, Jane smiling at her brother before she un-links her arms “He’s been sulky ever since we left, I’m sure you can perk him up” she giggled before leaving, Alec stared at me, opening his mouth before I touch his nose with my pointing finger, applying a light amount of pressure to his skin before smiling up at him “You’ll have to catch me for cuddles” I call out before turning and making a run for it, I hear light chuckles behind me as I run through the halls at top speed, avoiding patrolling guards. “I’m going to catch you Astrid!” He yelled ahead of me; I almost crash into a wall when making a risky turn but stop myself just in time.

I turn back behind me, seeing his speed increase as he reaches his arms out, I stop and fall to the ground, holding my head as I hear a light crack, looing up I see a man, his crimson eyes look at me with wide frames before he smirks and holds a handout to me. “Seems like you need to look where you’re going” he chuckles, my eyes widen before I feel Alec’s present behind me “Are you hurt?” he asked, looking me over but I shake my head with a smile “I’m fine, my head is all healed, see?” I say moving my auburn hair out of the way to reveal the healed pale skin. “Okay” he sighed before, helping me up and turning to the guy “Apologize to her” Alec demanded, the man raised a brow before crossing his arms “It’s okay Alec, I should have been looking where I was going?” I attempt to calm him down before the guys scoffs “You heard her, she wasn’t watching where she was going” he said before turning and starting to walk away, he winked at me before turning around a corner. My eyes widen before Alec takes a step, but I wrap my arms around him “It’s okay, let him go” I tell him, his arms come around my own “Let me go Astrid” he seethed but I hold on “Alec, please just let him go, he’s probably had a bad day” I try to calm him before he stops, he looks at me with dark eyes.