Chapter 2

Tsukki was on his way to their room when he passed the 3rd gymnasium, someone called him.

"Hey, dude from Karasuno! Wait up! You with the glasses!" Kuroo called him. Tsukki stopped and looked at them. He saw a person who has a black and a grey hair looking like an owl and a rooster hair standing in front of the door. Bokuto was stretching his bokuto was doing an right hand locked by the left hand stretch (am I right? Sorry hehe).

"Can you block some balls for us?" Kuroo added. Tsukki stared at them for a second before answering.

"Oh, actually, I'm done for the night. If you'll excuse me. " He boldy said and bow lightly that made the two captain shocked by sudden rejection.

"What?!" They both exclaimed.

"It's meaningless to practice spiking without blockers. I'm begging you." Bokuto said. Tsukki looked at them again.

"Why does it have to be me? Why not someone from Fukurodani?" Tsukki asked somehow pissed.

"Bokuto-san spike practice is endless, so they all hurry up and leave to escape from it." Akaashi joined there conversation popping out behind bokuto.

"And I'm busy training this guy over here." Kuroo said and pointed Lev who is now prone to the floor looking dead because of the exhaustion. Lev said something and kuroo start yelling at him.

"He may not look it, but this guy's one of the top five spikers in the country, so I think he'd be good practice for you." Kuroo sudden back to the topic and praise bokuto. Bokuto smile and stand proudly.

"So he somehow didn't make it into the top three, huh?" Akaashi said that made Bokuto flinched by sudden attack.

"Shake it off, buddy." Kuroo teased and jokingly Pat his back. Bokuto annoyingly remove kuroo's arm and exclaimed.

"Don't build me up just to knock me down!" Bokuto whined to kuroo. Kuroo looked at tsukki with his annoying smirked.

"Besides, couldn't you use a bit more practice blocking, seeing as you're a middle blocker and all?" Kuroo said that made tsukki pissed. Tsukki walk towards them and enter the gym. As soon as tsukki enter the gym bokuto gives kuroo a thumbs up.

While in the first gymnasium. Hinata was still thinking about their messed fast attack. Yachi offer to help them to practice their attack so they grabbed it.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"One more!" Bokuto shout as he spike the ball and tsukki blocked it but it's still made to their side. Bokuto keeps on requesting and requesting a toss from akaashi and tsukki keeps on blocking and blocking but it's still enter to his side.

A straight spike!

Tsukki said to himself as soon as he noticed and move his hands on the right side.

He's so smart and calm! But...

Bokuto said to himself and smirked before spiking in the other way.