Chapter 24

"H-hey! You're so close!" Hinata said. Tsukishima smirked and turn to face Hinata. Hinata's face becomes dark red.

"What's the problem? " Tsukki smirked. Hinata realized that tsukkishima is making fun of him. He elbow tsukkishima in his stomach that cause tsukki to step back away from Hinata.

"What the fuck?!" Tsukki exclaimed holding his stomach where hinata's elbow hit him. Hinata stuck his tongue out. Tsukki look at him pissed.

"Shoyo." A voice called Hinata that made them turn their heads at the entrance of the kitchen. There was kenma, his hair is still wet. They assume that he just got done from taking a bath.

"Kenma! Ohayo!!" Hinata exclaimed and smile widely at him. Tsukki rolled his eyes and clicked his tongue Because of the annoyance.

"Ohayo kenma-san." Tsukki mumbled. Kenma turn his attention to tsukki.

"Ohayo Shoyo. Tsukishima." Tsukishima walked away from them as kenma walk near to Hinata and take a glance on what hinata's doing.

"I'm surprised you know how to cook Shoyo." Kenma said looking at what hinata's cooking. Akaashi chuckled from the back as they both look at if who is it. Hinata pouted.

"Why everyone is saying that? You guys doesn't have a faith with me. " Hinata tantrums.

"It's not like that Hinata. It's just that.. it's look like if we put you in the kitchen, all you can do was set it into fire. Hahahaha.. sorry." Akaashi said preventing to let out his laugh. Kenma chuckled.

"Akaashi's right Shoyo. "

"Kenma!!" Hinata exclaimed.

"Anyway, I'm going to finish this so we can all eat already."

"Mmk." Kenma said and sat down at the dining area with akaashi.

"Anyways, how about kuroo akaashi? Is it okay if we tell him?" Kenma said.

"NO!" akaashi exclaimed. Kenma and Hinata was shocked. Akaashi awkwardly smile.

"Sorry. I mean. There's a reason why we're not going to tell kuroo about this. " Akaashi said.

"Did the other know that we shouldn't tell him?" Kenma nodded and asked.

"Yeah."

"Anyways, here's the foods. " Hinata announced while placing the dishes at the table.

"Bokuto-san! Oikawa-san! Tsukishima-kun! The food is ready!" Akaashi shouted. A seconds later they hear a loud thud after a running noises from the stairs and the runner oikawa and bokuto stumbled at the table where the food is when they get there. The food nearly spill at the floor but they manage to save it. .

"Kawa! Bokuto! " Kenma hissed at the two and placing the plate of food at the center again. Tsukki Walk to the kitchen and sit besides Hinata silently.

"Sorry. " They both said and hang their head low.

"Bokuto-san. You guys shouldn't be running. Why are you running anyways?" Akaashi said while they're sitting. This is the arrangements

Kawa - Bokuto - Akaashi

            T A B L E

Kenma - Hinata - Tsukki

"Sorry akaashi. We're just excited to taste my disciple's food. " Bokuto said and smile.

"Yeah. This is the first time that I'm going to taste Chibi-chan's cook. " Oikawa grinned. Hinata blushed. Tsukki saw it and clicked his tongue. They all look at him.

"What is it tsukki?" Bokuto asked.

"Don't call me tsukki and nothing. " He said and rolled his eyes because of irritation. Kawa and kenma smirked when they notice the jealous expression of the tall middle blocker.

"Anyways, let's eat. " Hinata said. They pressed their hands together and hang their heads low. Then they all muttered a itadakimas. (I'm not sure with the spelling so gomenasai)

They Start filling their plates with the food except Hinata. He was waiting for them to take a taste first. They all took a spoon of food on their mouth. Tasting the food before swallowing. Hinata is so nervous waiting for their comments.

Bokuto and Oikawa's eyes sparkle and look at Hinata smiling while kenma and Akaashi smiles. Tsukki look like he doesn't like the food but infact, you can see clearly the sparkle on his eyes too.

"So how is it?" Hinata asked.

"My disciple!! This is so delicious!! WAAAAAAHH!! " bokuto exclaimed before digging his food again.

"Chibi-chan!!! I have to get you as my personal chef!! This is freaking delicious!! Goshh!!" Kawa also exclaimed and dig his food.

"This is delicious Shoyo. Where did you learn to cook?" Kenma asked.

"Yeah, it's delicious Hinata. " Akaashi added. Hinata smiles because of the overwhelming praises.

"I learn to cook with my mom. That's our bonding sometimes especially when she and dad are overtiming in their work. I'm the one who's cooking in our house for natsu. " He said smiling.

"That's great Hinata. " Akaashi said. Kenma notice the silent Tsukkishima.

"How about you Tsukkishima-kun? What can you say with shoyo's cooking skills?" Kenma asked trying to stop himself from teasing the poor tall middle blocker. Tsukki stiffened to his seat. Hinata look at him in anticipation to praise his food. He look at Hinata, he was shocked to see Hinata looking at him with a flushed on his face. He immediately turn his gaze on his plate. The others are waiting for him to answer but didn't stop to eat. He clear his throat before answering without looking at them.

"It's fine. I'm glad he didn't poison us." Tsukishima remarked and smirked but tried his best to not to look to the tangerine. It's actually taste delicious. It was the most delicious food he ever taste but he's not going to admit that to the tangerine. Never in a million years. A puppy face of Hinata earlier turns into a angry tangerine.

"Why are you always mean to me?!" Hinata Huff at him. He just ignore him and continue eating. The rest laughed at them. Hinata shoved tsukki away his plate and take the plate away. Tsukki glare at him badly.

"What the fuck are you doing?" He asked annoyed.

"You're scared to be poison by me right? Then I'm taking your food away. You can cook of your own food there!! " Hinata exclaimed. He looks at Hinata irritated.

"I already said it's fine! What the hell? Give me that! I'm hungry!" Tsukki said and was about to take the plate but he stops in the middle when he noticed the tangerines face.

~~~~~~~

This will going to be a loooonnggg story I think. I'm already at the chapter 24 but the story still didn't get to the half. Hayst.