Chapter 20

"Hey hey hey Hinata!" Bokuto screams his infamous hey hey hey again. Akaashi, oikawa and kenma heard that voice. The two looked at akaashi. Akaashi raised his hands like he was getting arrested.

"I swear! I didn't tell him and I didn't even know that he's here. " Akaashi defended. Kenma sighed.

"Great. This will gonna be a long day. " Kenma said.

"Sorry kenma. " Akaashi said. Kenma just nodded. He doesn't really have a problem with bokuto. He just hate it when he's getting so loud. Everyone knows that even bokuto. They walked to the front door they stopped on their tracks when they saw bokuto is not alone.

"Tsukishima-kun? " The three said in unison. Tsukishima look at the other side because of embarrassment.

I knew it. I could've just ditch this fucking owl.

Tsukki thoughts. He was happy because he saw Hinata and embarrassed but at the same time pissed at the owl.

"HEY HEY HEY AKAASHI! KENMA! OIKAWA!" Bokuto shouted again while spreading his Arms. Kenma rolled his eyes.

"Calm down boku--" akaashi was cut off by oikawa.

"BOKUTOOO!!" Oikawa greeted happily. Kenma rolled his eyes again

"Great. Just.. great! " Kenma mumbled. Akaashi just tapped his shoulder and give him an awkward smile.

"Come in you two. " Kenma said and walked back inside the house. They all seated at the living room.

"So, might explain what you two doing here?" Akaashi started. Tsukki just looked at bokuto who look at him. Bokuto scratch his neck not knowing what he's gonna say.

"Bokuto-san." Akaashi threatened. Bokuto sit up straight and start explaining.

"You see akaashi. I overheard your and hinata's conversation earlier but since I don't have anything to do. I decided to follow you instead then when I was following you I bump to tsukki who seems following hinata--" bokuto didn't able to finish his sentence when tsukki cover his mouth immediately. His eyes were wide. But they clearly definitely hear the word following and named Hinata. Hinata was so confused why tsukki is following him. Tsukki immediately think of an excuse.

"Ahh-- this stupid owl making up stories. " Tsukki said and laughed awkwardly.

"Asjikmjnkotnmkasihngstoripes!! (I'm not making stories!!)" Bokuto said even though tsukki was covering his mouth.

"Tsukishima!! Remove your hand to his mouth! How can he talk properly in that state?" Hinata said. Tsukishima look at bokuto threatening him and slowly moving away from him.

"So as you were saying. Why tsukishima was following Hinata?" Kenma teased even though he knows. Tsukki scoffed. Hinata blushed slightly. Oikawa giggles and Akaashi smile.

"I'm not following that shrimp!" He defen.

"Then what are you doing here in Tokyo?" Akaashi asked. Tsukki look to the other side searching for some reasonable reasons.

"Tsukki!! Why don't you just say that you really follow my disciple. Your face say it all already. Don't be so hard to yourself to look for some excuse. " Bokuto said. Tsukki's face becomes more redder that ketchup.

"Sh-shut up! First of all don't call me tsukki. Second! I didn't really follow that stupid tangerine! Why would I?" Tsukki said trying to act cool. Hinata looks sad because of what he said. Tsukkishima saw it and feel bad about it but forced his self to ignore it.

"Bokuto keep on calling you tsukki since I think you got here but you complain just now? " Oikawa said and laughed.

"He's right guys. Why would he? Well, that's enough. Let's just start the hangout. Since bokuto-san and tsukkishima are already here. You guys should join us. " Hinata invite.

"Well I guess. Yeah. You should join. Just don't be so noisy. " Kenma says.

"Yes sir! " Bokuto said and salute to him. Kenma rolled his eyes.

"Wait! I was wondering since earlier. How did you guys knows oikawa-san?" Tsukki asked. And it looks like it popped to the tangerine also. That's the question that he really wants to ask since earlier.

"Yeah. I forgot to ask that one. " Hinata awkwardly scratch his nape.

"Well, me and kuroo knows about oikawa and iwaizumi-san since in the middle school because of volleyball. " Kenma started. Oikawa nodded.

"Our teams are enemies back there. Of course. That's given in games I must say. Hehehe..  but then outside the court we made a good friends but we barely hang out since we're busy in our studies and volleyball. Of course to our personal life also. Plus, they are here in Tokyo while us is in miyagi. So we don't really hang out that often. That's why when kitty knows that me and Hinata know each other. We plan a hang out. " Oikawa continue.

"Ahh! Yes! I remember! Kuroo told me that one time." Bokuto said.

"Kitty?" Hinata asked confusedly. Kenma rolled his eyes again.

"Yes. HAHAHHA.. that's what I call him. He looks and move AND sound like a literally kitten. " Oikawa said while giggling remembering every time kenma act like a kitty cat.

"And I always told you to stop calling me that. " Kenma said before standing up and go to the kitchen to get the popcorn that they were preparing before the two barge in.

"You're right. He really sounds like a kitten sometime's. I witnessed that last year of summer training camp. " Akaashi added and chuckled.

"Not you too akaashi!" They heard kenma shout from the kitchen. They all laughed.. except for tsukishima of course.

"What are we watching?" Hinata asked.

"A sad romance~" oikawa sing song. Bokuto and Hinata look at him with the ' are you kidding me? ' look.

"What?" Oikawa asked

"Why saddd??!! I don't want to cry oikawa-saann!!" Hinata stump his feet. Oikawa laughed.

"Oikawa!! NOOOOO!!" Bokuto screech.

"Shhh!! Just shut up bokuto. Let's just watch it first okay???? Honestly I don't know what the movie is. Let's just see." Oikawa said. Oikawa sit at the right side of single sofa. Bokuto and Hinata are in the floor while akaashi is in the long sofa. Tsukki was in the left side of single sofa. A seconds later, kenma came back with some snacks and drinks on his hands.

"Mind some help?" He asked. Akaashi hurriedly grabbed some drinks in his hands. Oikawa grabbed the chips. Kenma put some of the snacks and bowl of popcorn at the table before settling down beside akaashi.

~~~~~~~~~

Ohhh lalalala!! Heheheh