Chapter 15

Kuroo's POV

AFTER tsukki hang up. I stared at my phone. Kenma didn't say anything about his plans. Usually he will tell his plan to me. But, what happened now?
I start walking back to the gym. As soon as my foot enter the gym. I saw our teammates practicing except for kenma. As always. I walked up to him. I stand infront of him then he looked up at me.

"Kenma! Why aren't you practicing?" I asked. He looked at me annoyed.

"I just take a break kuroo. " He said and lean to the chair. I sighed.

"Leeeeeeeevvvvvv!!!~~" a girl voice echo in the gym. We all look at the door and see a pretty girl looking like a model standing there and her arms are spread. Woah~ she's so pretty. I feel like my face heat when I saw how pretty she is. Then Lev run to her.

"Sisterrrr!!" He called running to her spreading his arms also. Sister? She is Lev's sister? Woah!

"Levoscaaa!! I miss you! Oww!! You're so sweaty!" She said and toss a towel to Lev that Lev received and wipe his sweat. I started walked towards them.

"Lev. Mind if you introduce this pretty lady here?" I said while looking at her. She blushed and I wink at her.

"Ah! Right! This is my sister! Alisa. Alisa! This is our captain. Kuroo. " He introduce us to her one by one. I just keep on looking at her. She's really pretty. Then she said that she decided to visit Lev here even though she just got arrived from Canada. We talked for awhile. She's fun to talk with. I know I keep on flirting her. But damn! I fall in love at her even though this is the first time we met each other. We keep on talking not bothering that I didn't get to practice just to talk to her. I can practice some time. We laughed at my joke when my eyes fell to kenma who's looking at us. I smiled at him but as the usual, he ignore me. But this time, it felt different than usual. But I just shrugged it maybe he's just not in the mood and talk to Alisa again.

"Captain. It's already late. Are we not going home already?" Shibayama asked. I look at my watch and it's already 6:26 pm.

"Ah. Yeah, sorry I didn't notice the time. But yeah, let's wrap up. " I said and stand up going to help them when Alisa hold my hand. I look at her.

"Can I help?" She asked.

"Ahh yeah. Sure." I said and we start cleaning the gym. She just keep on sticking on me but I didn't mind it. My eyes passed where is kenma. He looked so down. I guess, I'll just talk to him later. An minute later and we got done on cleaning. We all change in clubroom.

"Kuroo-san. You and my sister are getting along." Lev said.

"Yeah, I notice it also. " Yaku added. I smiled.

"Well, your sister is really pretty and fun to talk with Lev." I said and smirk.

"Oh~ is our captain in love?" Inuoka teased. I just laughed at him. Then I look at Kenma. He really seems so down. What happened to him?

"Kenma. Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah. " He said and grabbed his bag.

"Ah kenma! Sorry. I can't walk with you today. " I said and rubbed my neck.

"Ah. You're going to walk Alisa home?" He said. I blushed. He clicked his tongue. I look at him confusedly. Our members look so different when I said that. Even Lev. He looks so sad staring at Kenma. Wait.. what the hell is happening?

"Whatever. I don't care. Bye, I'll go first." He said and start walking outside. I smiled.

"Take care kenma!" I shout.

"Waittt kenmaaa!! I'll walk with you!" Yamamoto shout and run to catch up with him.

"Me too!!" Yaku shout and run to him too. Following by fukunaga. Why are they suddenly wants to walk with him? I shrugged, atleast kenma will not be alone.

"C'mon Lev. I promise to you sister that I will walk you two home." I said smiling. At first he looked at me blank. I stared at him in confusion.

"What? Why? You don't want to?" I asked. Then he smiled and Pat my back going back to his usual self.

"Of course not kuroo-san. Let's go!" He said and dragged me outside. Why everyone are weird today? He acted like he didn't acted weird earlier. I just shrugged it off. We were walking side by side when Lev spoke.

"Kuroo-san. Do you like my sister?" He asked. I gulped. What is this? Brother interview?

"Ahm--ah.. ah..--"

"Don't worry kuroo-san. I'm okay with it. I just want to confirm it " he said and smile. But why do I have a feeling that it was just a force one? I shook my head. Maybe I'm just really tired and I'm starting to illusion.

"Yes. I like her. Can I court her?" I asked. He nodded.

"It's not my decision after all kuroo-san. I'm not the one who will get in the relationship. It's her. So I'm okay with anything. " He said.

"Thank you." I said. When we are near to Alisa. He stopped. I look at him.

"But remember kuroo-san. Once you choose the new person that you're not sure if they like or more love you back especially when you like them just because you thought you like them. Then let go of the person who loves you at the very first place. The person you've been with so many years through good and bad times. The person who really loves you but you're so dense to notice it. Once you let go and they started to move on and found a person who will love them more than they deserve. That will be your end game kuroo-san. You will regret it. So I'm telling you. Please think before you make a move. I don't want you to suffer." Lev said worriedly.

"What are you talking about?" I asked in confusion. He shook his head.

"Just think about what I said kuroo-san. I don't want you to regret what are you planning to do. I'm okay with you for my sister but there's something going on around you that you never noticed. Let's go. " He said again and start walking to Alisa.

Why I feel so nervous on what he said? What is going on around me? Why I can't see it!

~~~~~~

OMG guys!! Thank you for 900+ readsssss!! Hehehehe