Chapter 21

In the middle of movie where the girl confesses to the guy. The guy was her childhood bestfriend. She knows that the guy likes someone but she still tried to confess to him. Now, she confess to the guy but just like what she expect. The guy can't return her feelings. The girl that guy liked becomes his girlfriend. Everyday, the girl pretend to be happy for her bestfriend. She pretend that she moved on.. but inside. She wasn't. She can't. Kenma feels what the girl feel. Kenma keeps on crying silently with the girl on the movie. The others was looking at him worriedly.

Oikawa stood up and turn off the TV. Kenma look at him and forced a smile when akaashi hugged him that made him cry even more. Hinata was tearing up seeing his bestfriend breakdown. Oikawa is in the verge of crying, he hugged kenma with akaashi. Akaashi did his best to make kenma calm down. Bokuto was looking at him worriedly and hurt. While tsukkishima can't even look at Kenma because he's also hurt to see kenma breaking down. One of the strongest person he knows just broke down because of some stupid rooster. His frustration to the rooster doubled.

"Shhh kenma. It's okay. Let it out. We're just here for you. " Akaashi whispered that makes kenma calm. After a minute of crying kenma calm down but there's still tears dropping on his eyes. Kenma fix his self before talking.

"The day where we get to know Lev's sister--" kenma troubled talking because of the threatening tears that wants to came out. Akaashi patted his back slowly.

"Take your time. " Akaashi said. He keeps on hiccuping. Bokuto stood up. They all look at him except kenma.

"Akaashi. Mind if I do?" He asked. Akaashi stood up from his seat and bokuto seated beside him before hugging kenma. Kenma cry once again.

"Great. You make him cry again. " Oikawa said.

"I think.. kenma remembers kuroo from him. Bokuto and kuroo have the slightest common in attitude. Build of height and the body. " Akaashi said. That all sinks in to them. Kenma crawled in Bokuto's lap and hugged him. Bokuto was shocked and he looked at akaashi. Akaashi mouthed ' hugged him back. Comfort him. ' bokuto think twice before akaashi convince him to do it. Akaashi smiled when bokuto hugged him while caressing Kenma's back gently. They can't see Kenma's face because it buries to bokuto's neck. Bokuto was shocked how light kenma is.

"That day where Lev's sister came. The day that I realized my feelings for kuroo. But I didn't think that I am too late. Kuroo starts flirting with that girl. Heh. Who wouldn't like her tho? She's beautiful, friendly,kind, looking like a model, fun to talk with and she's a girl. She's my opposite. " Kenma chuckled sadly and tighten his hug to bokuto. Bokuto was just hugging and caressing his back. The others look at him so sad.

"Kenma. You're amazing who you are. You're beautiful the way you are. Don't compare yourself to her. Because for us. You're better than her. " Akaashi said. Kenma chuckled.

"Thanks akaashi for lighting up my feelings. I know you're saying that--"

"Just to make you feel okay or fine? No kenma. I'm telling the truth. " Kenma break the hug but still sitting in Bokuto's lap, so he was facing bokuto but he dunk he's head and his face was covering by his hair so bokuto couldn't really see his face. Then he finally moved to sit to the couch beside bokuto. Everyone was looking at him.

"You could say that because you still didn't saw her. I'm sure when you saw her--" he was cut off by bokuto this time. .

"Kenma. Look at me. " Bokuto said as he face kenma. But kenma didn't obey him so he hold Kenma's chin to look at him. He slowly remove the hair that was bothering Kenma's face before smiling softly.

"Akaashi is right. You're beautiful that way you are. You're amazing without you knowing. Even though we saw the girl that you were saying. We are pretty sure that you are much more better than her. Why? Because you are you. You are our kenma. " Bokuto said. Kenma's tears starts running down again..

"Great. Why he always makes him cry. " Oikawa said. Kenma chuckled. A bright one this time. Bokuto pouted to oikawa.

"Ewww. Stop doing that. You're not cute. " Oikawa said again.

"AGHASHI!!" bokuto cry to akaashi. Akaashi sighed.

"Oikawa-san. Please stop teasing him." Akaashi said looking done to the two.

"Fine fine. " Oikawa surrender. Their attention came back to kenma.

"Did you try confessing kenma-san? Maybe he's just waiting--" tsukkishima said but cut off by kenma. He looked at tsukki and smile sadly.

"Just like the girl in the movie. I also tried. Yesterday, I confess.." kenma said and remembering what happened yesterday.

(Flashback)

Kenma was rolling over his bed thinking if should do it or not. But in the end. He decided to try it. He pulls out his phone and texted kuroo.

To: Kuroo

Kuroo. Are you busy?

From: Kuroo

Kenma! Not at the moment. Why?

To: kuroo

Ahm. I was just thinking if you could meet me at the mall later? I just wanted to tell you something.

From: kuroo

Sure. See you later.

Kenma quickly got up from his bed and find for something nice to wear. When he found it he quickly Change and go to the mall. He saw kuroo standing near at the park of the mall. Kuroo saw him and waved at him. He smiled until he got there.

"So wanna do something first?" Kuroo asked. Kenma was so nervous. Because of that he shook his head. He wants to get over this with. He wants to know kuroo's answer already.

"Kuroo. What you think about same sex relationship?" Kenma asked not looking at him. Kuroo looked at him.

"Hmm.. nothing. I support LGBT. Why?"

"Kuroo. I like you. " Kenma finally said it. He slowly looked up to see kuroo's reaction. But looking at it. The answer was pretty obvious.

~~~~~£

My head hurts! My monthly girls thingy came! FUCKKK!! Plus It's so hot! My body hurts. 😭😭