The Big Day

Yuno wakes up and Tori is screaming non-stop irritating Tachibana. She showers getting dressed since everyone else is ready for the festival.

"Hey, Yuno!" Tachibana calls for help with the fiddling Tori who won't allow him to touch his feet.

Yuno walks into the room leaving Tachibana speechless. He forgot what he wanted to say instantly, his eyes roaming shamelessly roaming her body.

"I hope you don't mind that I decided to match with you guys."

"Uhh, not at all you look great." Tachibana holds up Tori's shoes at Yuno who lifts Tori up and his hands are automatically gloved, but it startles him and he cries.

Yuno hugs him and pecks his cheeks until he giggles.

Tachibana glares from his spot when Tori doesn't fight with Yuno to get his shoes on. They walk out of the hotel they were staying at and Yuno misses the Palace. The beds here were nice, but not as comfortable.

Ackerman is here with a young lady in a blue dress, long wavy black hair with green eyes, a round face, and beautiful smile on her face.

Yuno is still unaware that Sensen is not really an old lady, but that's partly because Sensen knows how to put on a show, on some days she had herself convinced she's an old lady.

Ackerman shields everyone from the Paparazzi going to the car and giving Tachibana the keys.

"You're not driving us?" Yuno asks looking confused.

Tori notices the car and reaches for Tachibana, "Dad." Tori cannot formulate full sentences yet but he is better at putting together the sounds he would usually babbles, and through Yuno and Tachibana's positive reinforcement he knows when some words are appropriate. 

Tachibana flashes the keys in his face, "I'm the one driving so I can't carry you."

"No." Tori says shaking his head.

"We're not having this conversation again Hitori." Tachibana opens the door for Yuno.

Tori lays his head on Yuno's shoulder completely calm. She still doesn't get how they manage to communicate, but they seem to have an understanding so she won't question it.

Yuno waves at Ackerman just so she can watch Tori wave at them too before getting in the car, Tachibana driving to Ayagawa city.

There's a parade featuring the Roman High students in that district. Yuno looks out the window. Tori fast asleep in her arms since he refused to sit in his car seat no matter what Tachibana and Yuno did.

"We'll have to walk from here on out but we got the best seats in the house." Tachibana parks the car opening Yuno's door for her helping her out.

She follows behind him walking into an apartment building stopping by the fifth-floor walking into a room that is engulfed in the smell of fresh paint, papers and ladders still sitting in the room with the empty tins of white paint hurdled up at two different corners.

"I thought you said you were done rebuilding."

Tachibana shakes his head at Yuno, "I said I was done rebuilding the place for the old citizens to move back."

Yuno's face scrunches up, "That is not what you said."

"You quoted me incorrectly." Tachibana states holding the balcony door open for her.

Yuno crosses her arms, "Yeah, that might be the case, but your you didn't say that before."

They argue back and forth standing on the balcony.