His intentions.

Yuno sits across from Tachibana carrying Tori.

The male just rolls his eyes noticing her angry expression. He drops a file in front her and she looks the papers over.

"You'll be getting into Med school from the start of the new year. Hitori will be under my care during that period, as well as Kai."

Yuno stares in disbelief. He's not giving her a choice in the matter, everything is already paid for and that includes the college and accommodation. "What's in it for you? And why?"

"Honestly I'm offended you'd even assume I'm in this for profit. Well, partly, but that's a story for another day.

"I don't want anything from you. I just want you to help people with your power. If you can bring an old man like Ryujin to life you can surely do more for others".

He takes a seat and writes a time and place on a sticky note. "Tomorrow be here." He taps on the note giving Yuno a serious look, "You'll see what I'm working on. You'll see what my intentions are, and what your role in my grand scheme is."

They lock eyes for a moment and their stares linger a moment longer. After breaking eye contact Tachibana turns to Tori when he suddenly snaps out of whatever had him snared. "I'm going to borrow him for another week."

Yuno cuddles her Bobo tighter and gives him the warmest hug she could muster. The only reason she's agreeing to this is to work on his separation anxiety if it wasn't for that Tachibana would've gotten a straight No! and a kick to the shins.

"Fine, but I'm spending time with my Bobo today. I'm suffering from separation anxiety too." Yuno's eyes suddenly land on Tachibana with an expression of deep thought and wonder on her face. Her eyes follow the trail to the college papers she was almost forgetting on the table.

"Can you make it a habit to call and tell me how he's doing? If you don't, I'll call the police and have you arrested for kidnapping. This verbal agreement holds no weight, plus you've got a lot of officials wanting to have your head after that announcement.

"If I cry assaulter you can bet your ass someone here is getting paid a huge lump sum to play false witness, and Kaminari will finally have you out of his way."

Tachibana chuckles in his seat, "Miss Lin, are you threatening me?"

"Not at all, I'm warning you. Just take it as a friendly reminder because I don't think you understand the game you're playing and you getting my family involved is out of the question.

"I don't care what you're working on and how many people will benefit when your big plan goes well because when it all goes to shit my family will get caught in a cross fire, and I won't allow it.

"Everyone knows you politicians are just a bunch of over paid assassins."

Ken sighs, "You're not wrong, but this is a matter of trust Miss Lin I'll need you to trust me.

"Whether you like it or not the dark side of us politicians is going to come out and I won't lie to you sweetheart, I'm no angel, there's nothing I won't do for my end goal, and part of achieving that goal is forcing certain people to fall off their pedestals. I don't see them coming down quietly."

Yuno clenches her teeth and stays quiet. She trusts him but not to the extent he wants. She's not built like a soldier to give unquestionable loyalty life taught her to be sceptic of everything and everyone around her. 

"Fine, I'll see your little project tomorrow and from there I'll decide if your little game is worth the risk. I hate the school you picked. I want one closer to home where I can check on Kai and Bobo whenever I want."