CALUM HOOD - Here's to Teenage Memories - XI

To the very beautiful people that read this story, please vote on it! Accroding to my Calum scale, one vote's a dizzyingly yummy kiss from him - haha, we all like to pretend anyways ;) So please vote, comment and follow me! x

I wanna dedicate this chapter to the beautiful soul that is Abovehellsreach - whose birthday was three days ago! I'm so sorry I meant to update this during your birthday, to cheer you up a little bit, but better late than never. I hope you enjoy this, it's for you <3

I also want to send a special shoutout to all the people that have commented - ya'll make me want to write quicker! Thank you so much for all the kind words, praises and encouragement! x

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kai Armstrong.

"Calum" I breathed out from under him, we broke away from our heated make out session and we were both trying to steady our erratic heartbeats. He had his arms on either side of my head, body hovering on top of me but he was pressed up so close against me that I could feel every inch of his toned body. I ran my hands up and down his muscular arms as we both continued to try to pace our breathing. "You're incredible," he mumbled against my collarbone. In the heat of our make out session, my top became slightly askew and my deep red bra was now exposed. I caught Calum stealing a glance at my now exposed cleavage and as soon as our eyes met again, he bit his lip into a thin line and his cheeks became even redder than they already were. "I saw that" I playfully squinted my eyes at him. "I'm sorry. I can't help it. I am a guy and you're ... you know, you, and you're all perfect" he mumbled against my neck. I hugged him tightly and peppered kisses all over his face. He must have been tired from holding up himself above me while we were making out, for God knows how long, because he plopped himself down beside me. If anyone were to walk in right now, we would both look completely mental. Two teenagers, covered in flour, cuddling on top of a kitchen counter.

He turned so he was lying sideways and I mimicked him. We were both lying on our sides just looking at each other and grinning like idiots. He laced his fingers with mine and brought my hand up to his swollen lips, placing a tender kiss on my hand. I ran the back of my fingers across Calum's cheek and just admired the way he looks. "You look funny" I burst out laughing as I tried to get some of the flour off of his beanie. He grimaced and yanked off the beanie, throwing it carelessly to the floor. "Well, you look ridiculous as well, Ms. Armstrong" he licked his lips, a mischievous glint in his brown eyes.

I was about to say something alluring when my stomach decided to sing the song of my people. My eyes widened a little at the low grumbling that emitted from the depths of my stomach. "I'm sorry" I blushed, hiding my face with our entwined fingers. He laughed casually and leaned in to kiss my cheek. "I guess models do get hungry, huh?" he asked as he sat up, "Maybe we should actually start making the pizza now" he said as he hopped off the counter. He helped me off the counter and as soon as my feet were firmly placed on the ground, he held onto the back of my neck and kissed me. "I'm really happy right now" he mumbled against my lips, and the smile I could feel from the connection made the butterflies in my stomach go crazy.

"I cannot believe you decided to arrange the ham in a penis shape" I playfully rolled my eyes as I continued placing the pineapples here and there on the pizza dough. Calum stood behind me, adding more ham to the second pizza, his chin resting on my shoulder as he stood behind me. "If Mike was here, he would love this"

"Oh yeah, penis in his food? I bet he'd love that" he hugged me by my waist.

"Mike loves penis-related anything" I playfully bumped my ass backwards.