CALUM HOOD - Here's to Teenage Memories - XVII

Guys! I am so, incredibly sorry for the prolonged absence. I basically finished up my Gap Year and now I'm in the process of starting university and it's incredibly stressful to say the least. I also went through a pretty intense and somewhat insane relationship/break up, hence the absence. But moving forward, I am back!

I just want to take a moment to say a heartfelt thank you to all my avid and faithful readers who continue to support this story – it was so overwhelming and amazing to come back and see so, so many messages from you guys! I appreciated everyone who commented, liked, shared, favorited and added the story to their libraries - you guys rock! I genuinely love each and every light and love you've sent my way!

Now on to the story that I love to write and hopefully, you still continue to love.

Calum Hood.

"What the fück do you want from me, Calum?" Kai spat, her nostrils flared and her hands balled into angry fists at her side. Her blue eyes were so intense that it took me by surprise.

"Fück off, fückboy. We saw all what we needed to see, so there's no need to explain. I'm pretty sure we can put two and two together." Hailey barked with just as much venom as Kai. "So why don't you just fück off, and leave Kai alone" Hailey pulled on Kai's hand and both started walking away from me.

"Kai, please let me explain –" I tried, my hand falling short of touching Kai's arm, but she must have sensed that I was reaching out for her because she stopped abruptly, angrily and turned around.

"Save it." Kai interrupted me as she turned back around, tugging Hailey behind her. I quickly ran after her and pulled her arm.

"Don't touch me" she enunciated each word with such hatred, my hand flinched back and I dropped it to my side instead.

"Is there a problem here?" A burly security guard towered over the three of us.

"No, there isn't. My girlfriend and I are just having a little argument," I grumbled in annoyance.

"You have got some nerve, you fücking –" Kai didn't get to finish her sentence because the security guard took her arm and escorted – more so, dragged her, to the back entrance of the club; much to mine and Hailey's protests. He grumpily yanked the door open and ushered Kai out, I quickly followed and just as Hailey was about to step outside, the guard stopped her by blocking her way. "Where do you think you're going?" He ushered her back into the club. "That's my friend there!" Hailey tried to fight her way out. "I know and that's why you need to turn back around and leave these two to fix their shït – unless you three are in some three-way, new-age, relationship, then I suggest you leave them alone" Hailey's mouth hung open in disbelief. "Please tell me you're kidding"

"Oh yes, cause this is my joking face" he humorlessly said; a stoic expression on his face. "Get inside now or I'll kick you out of the club for causing a scene"

"This is fücking ridiculous!" Hailey grumbled. "Oh yes, life is totally unfair for the rich and famous" the burly security guard sarcastically spat. Hailey let out a sound of exasperation while stomping her foot on the ground and just glared at the towering man.

Just then, Luke and Ashton appeared. "What's going on here?" the blonde Australian boy with the lip ring asked.

"Oh great, more people!" The security guard sarcastically said. "What's going on is that I need all of you to go back inside and leave these two out here to sort out whatever it is that they were causing a scene about back in there; management can't have them fighting inside. Get back in, all of you, or leave the club altogether"