Chapter 3 guilt

760 words

"Who is it?" Louis asked "what do you mean?" Clementine responded. "During the card game I asked if you like like anyone, and you said you do like someone?" She blussed profusely "Well you dont need to know." "Ok fine I guess I dont, you do you." Well I need to go hunting, Marlon said that you have a day off to catch up with Kenny and Christa."
The day went on as normal Kenny kept on eyeing Louis, probably because of the question he asked Clem during the game. Louis, Marlon and Aasim came back from hunting for dinner and gave the two rabbits they caught to Omar he noticed that Kenny's girlfriend, Jamie was with Omar helping him cook up the fish that Violet must have given him. Aj, Clementine, Christa and Kenny were talking to each other.
Louis was terrified of Kenny it was like if he were to meet his girlfriends dad if he ever had a girlfriend that is. "Hey guys, what are you doing?"Louis walked to the four and took the seat farthest away from Kenny "Catching up, and I was just learning who Aj was." Christa seemed to like Louis Kenny on the other hand was still staring at him with hatered in his eyes. Clementine was staring at Louis but not in the same way Kenny was. she was wearing a light blush on her face. "So, how did hunting go?" Clem was curious if they would have enough to feed the school. "Good I guess, we got two rabbits." Louis responded while putting two of his fingers up. Aj got up to play with Tennessee, Deciding that talking about hunting was boring.
"Well Louis actually me and Kenny need to talk to Clementine.. alone." Christa said directing Louis to go elsewhere with her head. He went over to Aasim and Jamie to annoy Omar pretending that he was doing a cooking tutorial, to which Jamie responded with a light chuckle as she helped cut the fish.
Clementine still was looking at the freckled boy, she felt her cheeks warm up as she was snapped out of her dazed state "hey Clem we need to talk about somthing very important." Kenny said sternly "What is it?" Clem was puzzled "Should we really tell her?" Christa looked tense "yes we do Christa." Kenny snapped at Christa. he looked back at Clementine
"well, Clementine.. people are looking for us, very bad people and the leader is... well do you remember Lilly, the girl that shot Carley when we were running from the Motel?" he paused for her response. Clementines eyes were wide "Lilly? I thought she was dead!" "Yeah I did too, she was with a girl about your age firey red hair and bright blue eyes." Marlon who was sitting at the table next to them looked scared for some reason He hung his head down. And Violet stood up from her seat and looked at Kenny
"wait,did she say her name?" Violet was eager for an answer "Oh yeah, she said her name was Minerva." Kenny had no idea what was about to unfold. "Oh my fucking god!" Violet exclaimed shocked she was at first incredibly happy that her lover was in fact alive but after a good minute of happy curses she realized something. She looked up at Marlon who's head was still hanging down in disappointment. "Marlon you said that you saw Minnie and Sophie die, devoured by walkers!" Everyones head jolted toward Violet and Marlon. Tenn was next to Violet almost immediately. Marlon didnt want to tell the truth but he didn't see a way out of this. "I.. traded the sisters to a comunity called... the Delta." Everyone gasped aside from Kenny, Jamie and Christa simply because they didnt know who they are even talking about. "They said that if I didn't trade them then they would get all of us to join their war, I'm not proud of what happened. "What the fuck Marlon we could have rescued them!" "We still can!" Marlon shot back "well we could have saved them sooner!" Tenn shot back at Marlon "I was scared I wanted to stage some sort of rescue but I was just terrified of all of you guys dying." He said on a more calm tone. Head hanging down. I cant deal with this shit! Violet stormed off to her dorm room. " Violet." Louis said as he grabbed her wrist. She looked at him as shrugged his arm off still storming off to her room.

Hey people another short chapter I'm sorry know its been a little bit since I didn't have any time to write so yeah. I have alot planned for this. And I have another TWD story planned it's with my original characters in twd universe.

What do you guys think of the new cover? The old one was just a place holder anyway.