Chapter 8, the new one

//-Cameron's POV-\\

I sat on the couch, Matt to my left, Mason and Toby on my right. Eric was on the stairs, glaring up a storm with Matt, which I would only assume meant that a bunch of bullshit was gonna go down.

"Alright, I may just be autistic, but I think they're mad at each other" Mason whispered to me.

I hummed at him in response. Looking at Matt, I noticed a large dark stain on his grey shirt, and when I looked at Eric, I could see that he had a similar stain at the bottom of his dark red shirt as well.

"What" Matt hissed at Eric, and I cautiously moved a few closer to Mason.

"WHAT FUCK DO MEAN WHAT, YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID, NOW FUCKING APOLOGIZE" Eric yelled. His eyes were flaring with rage, and his hands were clenched into tight and hard fists.

"Ok how about we do this inste-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP TOBY, THIS DOSENT INVOLE YOU"

Oh he should not have said that, I thought to myself as both I and Mason got up and went behind the couch, both knowing what was coming.

Toby took a long breathe in, holding it, before she unleashed onto Eric.

"Ok Eric, I get that you to have something that should be discussed in a more adult way instead OF YELLING AT YOUR FRIENDS AND LOOKING LIKE A DAMN FOOL DOIN IT. NOW YOU CAN EITHER STAY IN HERE AND LET YOURSELF GET LECTURED BY ME, OR YOU CAN-"

"I SAID THIS DIDN'T INVOLE YOU" Eric was louder than Toby, and we all knew it, but nobody, and I mean nobody, yelled at Toby like that.

"MATT YOU BETTER HOPE THAT I DON'T KILL YOU WHEN I GET OVER THERE" he was walking towards Matt who was now standing and moving towards me and Mason, but before either of them could get to each other, I grabbed Matt and lifted him over my shoulder, and Toby was already dragging Eric back upstairs.

Matt didn't even try to fight me as I took him out the front door and down the street, a confused Jay following after us.

"What just happened" he asked as I put Matt down.

"Fight between jackass over here, and Eric."

"Is that why Toby was dragging him to her room"

"Yup" I sat on the concrete, taking out my phone and opening twitter.

"I wouldn't bother, there's nothing interesting going on in anybody's life right now." Matt said sitting down beside me. Jay followed after, except he sat on the road, and leaned back with his elbows on the sidewalk, head facing towards the dark clouds above us.

"Cameron mate?" Jay asked.

"Yes ya dog" I said looking at him.

He laughed slightly. "I think it's gonna rain soon."

"I think your right Jay" Matt said numbly.

I scratched the said of my face, my beard feeing like dry hay on my figure tips. I knew I needed to shave, I just didn't feel like it, note feel the need for it.

Matt sighed and looked at Jay than me and back to Jay.

"Are we just going to stay outside till something happens?" He asked quietly.

"Pretty much, I'm just waiting for a text from Toby saying it's good to put you and Eric I to the same room again." I and Jay both chuckled at my answer. "I'm assuming that we are going to be out here for a while, so why don't we play a game."

"What could we possibly play out here" Jay asked, his hands motioning to the whole street.

"How about truth or dare" Matt said to Jay.