chapter ten

a/n; did y'all expected carter and will to be friends?! :o

i did hehe

don't forget to vote! -C

I walked outside out of the apartment building, angrily upset.

we just met and he's already acting rude?! smh boys these days

i got in my car and start calling erika about what happened

after a few minutes she finally picked up "Hello?"

"Hey! you can not believe what happened a few minutes ago! im outside of Will's apartment"

"ooooohhhhh you did you guys do the dirty?" she giggled

"NO JUST NO STOP. we barely talked and he just kicked me out because he had to go somewhere with his friend!" i groaned

erika was silent "o....."

"and you know whats ironic.. that friend IS THAT TRASH BAG CARTER!!" i screamed

"NO. FUCKING. WAY" i can tell i got erika attention

then suddenly, i heard a car beep. i looked out and saw will got in his car. he backed up and drove off to go to that "somewhere"

"i just saw will drove off! i don't know what to do now" i lay back

"FOLLOW HIM!" she said with excitement

my eyes widen. is she crazy?!

'OOOH HELL NAAAaAaaaAW."

'YES go do it! find out whats he up too and call me after!"

i closed my eye. "ugh fine but you owe me." then hung up

----------------------------------

for about 30 mintues, i followed will behind his car but thankfully he didn't notice

i realized will turn to the place but i didn't pay attention what it is, but i realized there's alot of guys and a long line outside. maybe this is a club?

i parked on the other side of will and walked to the club. i realized people were staring at me like i was an alien that came from outer space.

i looked up the sign and realized it wasn't just any club...

IT WAS A STRIP CLUB! WILL IS GOING TO A STRIP CLUB?!

yeah you heard me.

i went up to the entrance and saw two tall, buff bodyguard standing there. one of them had a clipboard. i cutted through all the people until i reached to the bodyguards. i realized there was a sign with bold letters next to them

'NO GIRLS ALOUD! unless you're a stripper'

"um, excused me? i have to go inside to see something so would you please let me in?!" i said loudly since the music inside was loud af

"im sorry but theres no girl allow here!!" said one of the bodyguards

"PLEASE?! I WON'T BE IN THERE LONG!?"

i tried begging but they still wouldn't let me in.. i need to think of a plan

then suddenly out of nowhere, this guy about my height but a few inches taller than me cut in front of me and started arguing about not letting him in. then the guy sprayed pepperspray on the bodyguards eye and ran off. both of them started chasing him. i finally snuck in and headed to the back room. maybe he was helping me?

when i got to the back room, i notice there was alot of stripper. THIS MUST BE THE STRIPPER ROOM.

i hided inside the clothes rack until a stripper comes close to me and i'll take her down. thankfully, one did and i grabbed her by the neck and punch her in the face, making her in conscious. i put on her clothes and shoes. her heels are high and really uncomfortable. i don't understand why anyone survived with this.

i tried blending in by pretending to put my makeup then a woman barged inside the room and start calling out someone.

"Hailey?! HAILEY?? where are you?!"

i made sudden eye contact with her and she started to come to me. uh oh.

"There you are! come here! you need to get on stage now!"

she grabbed my arm and start dragging me on the stage. oh shit i can't do this.

she pushed me on stage and i heard a large crowd of applause. i looked around and saw will and carter sitting up front!! holy shit.

then the music starts playing. i started walking down the aisle. i was panicing because i don't know how to do some moves but i am pretty flexible. when i got to the pole, i sorta start doing some moves and people were throwing dollar bills at me. when i made eye contact with carter, he was studying me. acting like he seen me before. i realized that he was walking closer to me but i turn around and walk back.

then someone threw a banana peel on the stage and i walked on it, causing me to slip and fell out of the stage and onto the table! everybody was hovering me but i got up fast and ran to the back room to get my clothes. outside, i was running so fast to my car, everybody was staring at me but i didnt care. i drove off really fast so no one knew who i was. i looked back and i saw will outside. was he chasing me?!

when i got home, i took a shower and slip into my PJ. i then later called erika.

she picked up right away "Hey! what happened? where did he go? did you get caught?"

"it was a long night and trust me... you might wanna get ready tomorrow about this."

a/n; WHHHOOOAAA GUYSSSS! i have to do history hw but i did this instead HA. -C