chapter seventeen

I woke up from a blur. My head was pounding like crazy..like i hit my head against the wall a million times. i was laying down...but not on my bed? i realized i wasn't in my room. I looked down and i found out i was in this hospital clothes dress thingy. what is going on?! i tried to move around but my whole body was aching from pain..

Why am I here?

What happened yesterday?

Suddenly, i heard the door open. the doctor and nurse came rushing in but, CALUM AND CARTER WERE FOLLOWING THEM?! WHAT HAPPENED??!!

"Oh my god alexis are you okay?!" Carter came up to me worried. Calum looked at him disgustingly. I was confused.

"Yeah....yeah im fine.." I said while i was closing my eyes. My head was hurting and i feel like throwing up.

The Doctor approached to me and said "Well there's something we need to tell you...about your baby"

My eyes widened. I totally forgot about MY baby!

"Well when you arrived at the hospital, you were knocked out and we checked your stomach since this young man Calum told us too. We realized you have a baby inside but.. it wasn't breathing and we couldn't hear the heartbeat..so we put you to sleep and took out the baby in your stomach. I'm deeply sorry to tell you this."

my eyes were watery. I couldn't believe this! I tried to talk but tears were rolling down my cheeks.

I start sobbing quietly. Carter tried comforting me but I push his arms away. I'm so mad at myself..I always fuck up everything.

Then someone came running in my room, IT WAS WILL!! God, I wanted to see him so bad.

Everybody looked at him, then at me. "Um would you guys please leave..I wanna talk to Will alone and close the door too."

When everybody left, Will came up to me and pull me a tight hug. His hugs were warm and he smells like flowers too!

"Oh my god Alexis are you okay?! I tried calling you but you didn't answer your phone and I was so worried but Erika called me and told me everything that happened yesterday and i wish i could've saved you..." his eyes were watery

I looked at him confused. I don't even remember yesterday

"You don't remember don't you..?"

I shook my head slowly

"Calum and Carter got in a fight and you tried to stop them but Carter hit your stomach and you passed out." he said quietly

My eyes widened. So Carter was basically the one who killed my baby... I started to cry. Will gently pulled me to him and hugged me tight. I was crying on his shoulders.

"There there, everything is gonna be okay now. I'll keep you away from Calum and Carter. You don't have to talk to them again." he whisper in my ears. then he kiss my forehead. will is the only guy i trust now

Few minutes later, I heard doctors yelling and couple of police mens running in the hall. One of them opened the door.

"Make sure you keep this door lock and cover the windows!!"

"Why??!" replied Will

"Cause someone got murdered outside.."

a/n; HEY GUYS SORRY I HAVENT BEEN UPDATING CAUSE I WAS BUSY AND SHIT :-(