chapter sixteen

carter was fuming his whole face was red like a tomato.

he grabbed calum's hair throwing him against the wall.

calum looked up furious.

"you. rakeolds. you shouldn't have done that." calum spat.

"it's reynolds bitch !!" carter tried swinging again but calum dodged kicking carter in the stomach causing him to tumble over a pile of dirty dishes.

people were going to hear and I was going to get fired. worse, calum was going hurt and i didn't want that.

crack.

carter was hunched over blood pouring out of his mouth. he coughed a few times and a tooth fell out.

he looked up pissed as fuck

before he could hit calum I got in the middle trying stop him. Carter's eyes widened (if they can) but it was too late.

his fist made contact with my stomach. i gasped, choking for air. i felt whatever I ate coming back up. along with blood.

i was on my knees throwing up while carter and calum became frantic.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO DICKHEAD?!?" calum screeched at carter.

"i don't know?! she came in the way! why is she throwing up so bad?" Carter's voice shaking.

"YOURE THE ONE THAT GOT HER PREGNANT, DONT TELL ME YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THE FUCK?!" calum's voice getting louder by second.

"pregnant? what? how?! this wasn't supposed to happen!" carter looked as if he was about to lose it.

i groaned from the floor. the pain was too excruciating with every breath I took.

"alexis it's going to be okay. stay with me please." I felt calum's strong arms wrapped around me lifting me off the floor.

"don't just fucking stand there with your mouth open rakeolds. call the damn ambulance," were the last words I heard before I plunged into a pit of nothingness.