Stage Kissing

*A/N* I don't know if anyone has read this, but I'm sorry it has been 2 weeks. I have had a lot of school, and I've been reading other Wattpad stories. I don't have a schedule for writing this, I just write when I feel like it.*

*Mal's POV*

I have to kiss Matt. Again. It has been a long time, and I don't know if I want to kiss him again. 

I always say that stage kissing is terrible. It is for multiple reasons. The main one is that most of the time you have to kiss someone that you are just friends with or someone who you don't want to kiss. It is like this whenever I have to kiss Adam. We are good friends, and nothing more.

Another reason stage kissing sucks is because sometimes you have to wear weird costumes that interfere with the kissing.

However, the worst thing about stage kissing is that everyone is watching. That makes it very hard to get into the kiss, because you are aware of everyone watching. Whenever I had to kiss Matt for Studio C, I enjoyed it, most of the time. But everyone watching knew I enjoyed it, so I was always on edge.

With Matt, there was always something more. We dated once, a long time ago. We still had that spark, even after we broke up. I feel like that is why the fans always shipped us. Now it would start again. I am not sure what to think.

Though my mind is still mostly focused on kissing Matt, I put a lot of effort into going over this script for Freelancers. I think this season is going to be better than the first. There are so many jokes and we, in the writers room can't stop laughing. There are also going to be a lot more inside jokes that only true fans will understand. I can't wait for this!

***

The meeting is over and everyone is heading home. On my way out the door, I stop in the kitchen and grab a bottle of water. I smile. It is almost like Matt's home is everybody's. It is where a lot of work gets done. So often, someone from the studio will just walk in unannounced if they need to use the editing room or  if they have a sketch idea and want to share it with someone. I think we all have a key, so we can let ourselves in when nobody is home. Over the years, I have gotten so used to coming here that I am comfortable stealing from their kitchen.

As I turn around and head toward the front door, I bump, literally, (balance restored) into Matt. He drops his car keys. I quickly reach down and pick them up.

"Sorry Matt," I say apologetically. "Didn't see you there."

"It's fine Mal." Matt smiles. "At least I didn't drop my phone." He holds is up.

I quickly snatch the phone out of his hand and type in the password, "password". I'ts amazing that he still hasn't changed it after all these years. I open up the camera and take a couple weird selfies. I do this a lot, and now that I think about it, this act is a little childish. I shrug and hand him the phone.

"I expect you to not post those," I say with a warning glare.

"Well," Matt says, smirking. "Now that you have given me the idea, I just might." He pulls up the camera and laughs when he sees the photos I took. "Yeah. I diffidently will."

"Whatever," I say and start walking away. "Bye Matt. See you later!"

I walk around the corner and am greeted by Stacey. He smirks and wiggles his eyebrows at me. I shake my head. He heads straight to the kitchen where I am sure he will do the exact thing to Matt.

"Bye Stacey."

I walk out the door and sigh. What would it be like if Matt and I got together again? I don't even want to think about it, because I know it will never happen.

*A/N* Thanks so much for reading! Please give me lots of feedback and spread the word about this fanfic. If you have any ideas, tell me and I might incorporate them into the story. Please comment and vote on this if you like it. Thanks!

Love Ya!