Will You Marry Me? Part 1

Matts POV

Today was the day. Today I was going to propose to Mallory.

I have been preparing for months and I knew everything was going to go smoothly. Everyone involved in the show (except Mal) knew what I was planning and had been cheering me on all day yesterday.

I thought she would find out yesterday when she walked into the studio. Stacey and Tanner had decided to jokingly show me how to propose. It was all I could to keep my cool and not spoil it.

I was still laying in bed, it was still early and I wasn't ready to wake up yet. But then I heard pounding on the door. I groaned and got out of bed, yanking the door open.

"What?" I asked the already dressed Stacey.

"Today's the big day!!" He said as he did a little dance down the hallway.

"I know!" I said as I closed the door and started getting ready. "After all, I'm the one who planned it!"

The three of us get ready to go. The house is brimming with excitement. Adam and Stacey keep exchanging looks that do not go missed by me.

When we pull up to the Studio and go into the backdoor, everyone is running around trying to get ready for the show. There will be a live audience and it will be livestreamed on both channels, as well as BYU TV. This is quite possible going to be the biggest Studio C event ever. And the proposal is going to make it even more special, if Mal says yes.

I tried not to let my nerves show, but I think Jason could see through me. He kept giving me encouraging smiles, while everyone else just got excited and were really obvious around Mallory. 

She was going to say yes, I was positive about it. I loved her and she loved me, right? I hope so. Even as I tried to forget about it and focus on getting ready, the little box in my pocket was a stark reminder.

"Matt!" Whitney called across the room as she and Stephen ran up to me. "How are you feeling?" She whispered as she gave me a hug.

"Good, a little nervous." I said with a smile on my face.

Just then, Mallory walked into the room. She made eye contact with me and went to give me a hug and a little kiss. It took a lot of self control not to just get down on one knee right there.

"Are you ready to announce our relationship to the world?" She asked. I laughed. We had been dating for so long I forgot we haven't told the fans yet. We would hopefully be announcing our relationship and something bigger.

Jason walked into the room. "All right people! Let's get our hosts! Matt, Tori, Whitney, Jetta and Tanner, audience is ready and livestream starts in ten minutes!"

A collective cheer rose up from everyone as they scrambled to finish getting ready. The livestream would start on our stage, which is set to look like the inside of a house. The Naturally set is set up, but covered with a fake wall to help the surprise. The show will start with a skit and then lead to a tour of backstage and interviews with cast members.

A short ten minutes later and everyone was in place. The rest of the hosts and I stood on stage. The crowd was already cheering and we have thousands of people watching the livestreams.

"Hello Everyone!" Whitney spoke into the camera. I couldn't help but smile wider. I didn't realize how much I missed this.

"Welcome to Studio C and JK Studios collab!!" Jason said and the crowd got even more excited.

"We have a lot of awesome things for you, but to start we should introduce you to the team!" Whitney said. "I'm Whitney!"

We all went around and said our name's while striking ridiculous poses. I got a large amount of applause and even some cheering. It felt so good to be back on stage.