20:THE ATTACK WIDENS PART 2

Somewhere else in space
In a small SPACESHIP

There is an unfamiliar character doing some intense training in a small room in the ship.
He notices something and goes to the headship, He smiles as he says "it seems I'm getting closer to you Beerus, after years and years of journeying and training now I will avenge my people. "What's that?" he says as he strains his eyes looking through the Captain's window , he sees something heading towards his ship "oh it's just another space rock, this one looks smaller though" he says. He climbs up a ladder that takes him outside to the top of his spaceship, he prepares for a ki blast to destroy the object when he realises. "that's a person, and he is charging at my-"

Granola's (the guy on this ship) SHIP IS SHATTERED BY HIS CLONE WHO PUNCHED THE SHIP.
GRANOLA IS SENT DASHING INTO A NEARBY PLANET!.
HIS CLONE CHASES HIS FALLING BODY

THEY BOTH LAND IN THE PLANET AT THE SAME TIME WITH GRANOLA CLONE LANDING ON HIS FEET

Granola looks very confused as he gets up from the ground

Granola: wh-why did you do that!?

G.C: (smiles) it's all part of the great mission

Granola: (he closes his eyes and says with a neutral demeanor) "GREAT MISSION"!!?? You've destroyed my Ki tracker, the only hope i had of finding the destroyer of my planet.

G.C: blah blah blah, fight me already

Granola: be careful... WHAT YOU WISH FOR!!!!

Granola's eyes turns pure white, he charges at his clone an invisible speed hitting him hundreds times in few seconds)

G. C:(blocking with his arms) Aarrgghh!!

Granola's Clone releases a powerful energy shockwave that shortly discontinues Granola's attacks

Granola: tch! AAAHHHHHHH (his grey hair flashes other multiple colours as he charges another powerful attack at his clone)

Granola's Clone:(bleeding immensely) what sort of fighter is this. He has started the battle at full power. I won't have enough time to power up before he finishes me off(dashes at an extreme speed towards Granola)

Granola: forget it, there's no point in fighting any longer (grabs his clone by the neck before impact) I don't what has led you to pick a fight with me, but i hope it was worth it. (With his right hand still holding on to his clones neck he delivers a powerful blow to him taking him (G.C) high above the ground)

Granola aims a blast at his clone with his right hand set in a gun like pose.

He fires the blast directly at his clone

He fires the blast directly at his clone. The blast completely burn out Granola's clone body.

Granola: (panting) uhh.. (Looks down at his bloody palms and up into the sky)

Granola experiences vertigo briefly and collapses.

On Earth.

Whis and Beerus are finished with Bulma and are ready to go back to their planet.