29: THE DEMON FUSION

HELLO READERS, I HOPE YOUR ARE HAVING A BLAST READING. I THINK SOME OF YOU WOULD HAVE NOTICED THAT SOME OF THE STORY LINES IN THIS BOOK COUNTERS WHAT IS WRITTEN IN THE ORIGINAL SERIES, WELL IT WAS A CONSCIOUS DESICION I HAD TO MAKE FOR THIS STORY TO COME OUT AT ITS BEST. I'D ALSO LIKE TO ADMONISH YOU GUYS TO IGNORE ANY WRITTEN ERRORS, I'LL Correct THEM AS SOON AS I GET THE OPPORTUNITY. THANKS FOR READING.

On Broly's planet

Vegeta: Kakarot avoid any attack from him at all cost!

Goku: humph! (Throws blows at the demon fusion with almost no time intervals)

Demon Fusion: (doges the first few attacks but gets hit by the latter ones)(begins to throws punches and kicks at Goku)

Goku being in the perfected MUI form has no problem dodging the attacks

Goku:(dodging and sending attacks simultaneously) (*tch! It's almost like he gets faster with every blow I send*)

Demon fusion: (sending and trying to dodge attacks sent from Goku) you are really quick, but definitely not quick enough

The demon fusion draws his fist back and releases a yell as his fist emit a furious red aura and throws them back at Goku sending blows at ridiculous speed at Goku. Goku manages to dodge and block the attacks but only for a few second before he is ultimately hit by the demon fusion. The impact stuns Goku and send him barreling onto the ground.

Goku:(fades out of his Ultra instinct form)(*what the hell was that!)

Demon fusion: ha! Ha! Ha! Goku! I must say, It was most impressive of you to manage to stand your ground against me.

Vegeta: who does this guy think he is!?

Demon Fusion: (grabs his chest and Draws out a long hook axe, the weapons emits a dark purple glow) prepare to take your last breath! You should feel honored knowing that you were exterminated by a demon Lord!

The Demon fusion swings his hook axe and a purple energy wave is fired at Goku and the rest of the fighters.

They manage to get on their feet and moves into different locations before they are hit by the wave

Gohan: everyone should be on their guard, we can't afford to take a hit from that axe

Goku: thats right (his right hand placed on his lower torso where he was earlier hit by The demon fusion)

D. F spins his axe about releasing multiple energy waves that are much faster that the first.