not a chapter (YagamiYato drama)

this is about the yagami yato drama

so I've heard yagami yato is stuck in a drama... again. I only found out about this like 1 hour ago and watched some videos about it.

yagami deleted all her 18+ content on YouTube (it's still on patreon) and she disabled all her comments.

I've heard she is apparently a child groomer (I'm saying apparently because I don't know if it's true) and not alot of people are fond of her using 'underaged characters' for 18+ themed videos. (even tho I she clearly stated in her last drama related video that they are all 18+)

I made this because I wanted to know your guys opinion on this drama I don't really know what to think of it.

to be honest I'm really heart broken because I'm a huge YagamiYato fan and she helped me trough some really bad times with her videos, I want to support her and be a loyal fan but if she's really a child grommer or all the ohter stuff people claimed then I whould feel bad for supporting a groomer no matter how much they helped me.

I didn't only make this because I wanted your guys opinion but also because there is something I've always wondered.

YagamiYato does (mostly) asmr 18+ content with minor characters that she claims to be aged up for those videos.
I was ok with that answer (I was already ok before knowing that because I have a different view on certain things but more to that later)

then this got me wondering, in fanfiction we use the same character we don't age them up and make smut, lemons etc why is no one complaining about that but about people like YagamiYato?

like I said before I kind of have a different view on things. I don't consider writing a sex scene with a character that's from age 14-17 as sexualising a Minors because teenager have sex too. (I whould only count for me if the ohter person involved is 18+)

I think it's just me being weird and I know I'll probably get alot of hate for this 'opinion' but that's just how I think it is.

I think that's all I have to say for now

oh and don't worry I've read trough your suggestions! I'll be working on them soon I'm taking a little writing break because I'm having the fattest writing block I've ever had and I want the chapters to be good yk?